Jamie Lee Curtis Returning to 'Halloween' Franchise

Started by Lazarus, September 15, 2017, 03:03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

Jamie Lee Curtis is returning to Halloween, the horror franchise that helped to launch her career.

"Jamie Lee Curtis returns to her iconic role as Laurie Strode in HALLOWEEN, released by Universal Pictures October 19, 2018. #HalloweenMovie," Blumhouse Productions tweeted Friday.

David Gordon Green, the co-creator of HBO's Eastbound & Down and director of movies such as Pineapple Express and Our Brand Is Crisis, will helm a new movie that will have a script co-written by him and frequent collaborator Danny McBride. That announcement was made  in February by John Carpenter, the co-creator of the franchise and director the 1978 original.

Blumhouse, Miramax and Trancas are the production entities involved. Carpenter will executive produce along with Gordon Green and McBride?s Rough House Pictures.

"David and Danny both came to my office recently with Jason Blum and shared their vision for the new movie and ? WOW. They get it. I think you?re gonna dig it. They blew me away,? Carpenter wrote then. "I might even do the music. Maybe. It could be kind of cool. And you?ll get to see it in theaters on October 19th, 2018."

BAPHOMET.

XXX.

I remember going to the movies for the H20 mess! nNDNDNnnnn

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

She aint got nuthin better to do?

I thought this man burned in a fire last movie and thought she axxes his head off

Wtf

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Gilgamesh.

but didn't she die in the last one?  :hmph:

Anyway, i'll be perched Hallowe'en has always been a fave.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on September 15, 2017, 04:12:42 PM
but didn't she die in the last one?  :hmph:

Anyway, i'll be perched Hallowe'en has always been a fave.

Lmao knife in ha spine

But still living lol

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

b7

Omg YES

She can't die, no way. Pretend that other mess was a dream or something. I was so pissed

Loved the H20 movie. they should have her son in this again