Honesty Hour: Why do you think Nicki has never gotten a #1 or a GRAMMY?

Started by XXX., September 18, 2017, 06:29:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

XXX.

LOONA.

Vonc2002

Quote from: XXX. on September 18, 2017, 07:01:15 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on September 18, 2017, 06:56:48 PM
I don't think it matters

Like you said, she's bigger than all of her female rapping counterparts without either of them

But I feel like it's dwindling down.  I think you confuse celebrity with actual impact in music.  And we can agree Nicki hasn't really had that in awhile. 

She's a superstar, but if the next album fails to produce any hits, then what?

I honestly think she's in a weird place right now.
This is true.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

XXX.

Vonc2002

Quote from: XXX. on September 18, 2017, 07:21:32 PM
Define success for a female rapper if it's not hit records and accolades?

I would say amazing bars, but we know that's not on the table at this point.
sdddddddddddddddddddddddd
Ur stomping nicki out in here

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Quote from: XXX. on September 18, 2017, 07:25:25 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on September 18, 2017, 07:22:54 PM
But Nicki has both of these things. She's plaqued up and has received a plethora of awards

You stuck in a time machine, sis.

Love you dearly, but that's like saying because Ciara saw a #1 single in 2004, she's still successful in music. 

n
Not throwing another flop in the mix :kii:

Vonc2002

Quote from: XXX. on September 18, 2017, 07:37:15 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on September 18, 2017, 07:32:15 PM
Quote from: XXX. on September 18, 2017, 07:25:25 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on September 18, 2017, 07:22:54 PM
But Nicki has both of these things. She's plaqued up and has received a plethora of awards

You stuck in a time machine, sis.

Love you dearly, but that's like saying because Ciara saw a #1 single in 2004, she's still successful in music. 

n
She is successful in music :dead: weren't you just saying because Brandy has seen a #1 and a Grammy she was a bad example for this? :dead:

If you wanna troll, just admit it hun

I think you're getting lost in translation.  Just because you have achieved a #1 record, doesn't mean you are successful currently.  Vanilla Ice has one.  Let's not be ridiculous, love.

The point is Nicki is CURRENTLY the "Queen Of Rap" according to you....  And challenges bitches to hit records.  But can't get them on her own?  Y'all sat and shaded Cardi for the last 3 months, and now that "Bodak" is about to PLANK on your ass next week, hits don't mater?

I asked you WHAT defines success for a female rapper in 2017 if it's not hits or accolades?

And you STILL ain't answered!
JESUS!

b7

It's a shame cuz Itty bitty piggy would kinda smash if she put that out now sssssss she needs to go back to that

Songs like "regret in your tears" are a joke. No one outside of her stans wanna hear that corny shit