Honesty Hour: Why do you think Nicki has never gotten a #1 or a GRAMMY?

Started by XXX., September 18, 2017, 06:29:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

I'm just happy Nicki has writing credits on every song she's put out unlike other "artists" like Rihanna who are complete industry puppets with minimal talent in all fields lol

MelMel

Vonc2002

Quote from: OwnIt on September 18, 2017, 07:52:33 PM
Quote from: XXX. on September 18, 2017, 07:47:18 PMIf hits and accolades don't matter
Hits and accolades aren't what this thread is about.

You specifically mentioned #1s and Grammys
Bur #1s and grammys ARE hits and accolades  :blink:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: XXX. on September 18, 2017, 07:55:24 PM
Quote from: XXX. on September 18, 2017, 07:47:18 PMIf hits and accolades don't matter
Hits and accolades isn't what this thread is about.

ARE YOU DUMB?  :plzstop:

What do you think a #1 and a Grammy is? 

A hit and an accolade! NNDDNBbdnNndnnNDNNNNNnncccccc

Im SHAKING :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

Quote from: OwnIt on September 18, 2017, 07:58:20 PM

True, but you can have a hit record that didn't go #1 and you can have a viable accolade that's not a Grammy, no?

Thanks for playin
:dead:

fedswatchin

So the only type of hit that exists is a #1 hot 100 song and the only type of accolade that's worth anything is a Grammy?

The lack of logic :dead:

Vonc2002

And honestly, no one takes nicki seriously as a rapper either.  She's diluted her credibility  by releasing shit songs like starships n shit. She wanted to be a popstar and now shes finding out what we do with popstars when we're done with them.  Her, Katy, and Gaga are hanging on by a fckn thread :dead:

fedswatchin

Nicki, Katy and Gaga can at least create their own image and sound :kii:

fedswatchin

MAY

Quote from: OwnIt on September 18, 2017, 09:34:35 PM
I'm just happy Nicki has writing credits on every song she's put out unlike other "artists" like Rihanna who are complete industry puppets with minimal talent in all fields lol

n

fedswatchin

Gonna keep bringing Rih up and dragging her whenever I feel like it :feelinmyself:

Rihanna

Rihanna

Rihanna :oof:

Vonc2002

Quote from: OwnIt on September 18, 2017, 09:39:19 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on September 18, 2017, 07:58:20 PM

True, but you can have a hit record that didn't go #1 and you can have a viable accolade that's not a Grammy, no?

Thanks for playin
:dead:
Yea, this is stupid. No one introduces someone as "billboard award winning artist SO AND SO". Grammys are the pinnacle of success which is why they even settle for introducing someone as a grammy nominee before they rattle off any lesser award that they've actually won.  No one is popping champagne for ALMOST making it to the finish line.  The girl has not excelled to the point of topping a chart or even being honored with THEE music award of ALL music awards but QUEEN! Cody stomped y'all out in here :kii: