Mariah Carey Docuseries Coming To Vh1

Started by Lazarus, September 19, 2017, 07:31:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

Mariah Carey is ready for another reality show.

Following her eight-episode ?Mariah?s World? docuseries, which will not return to E!, MC has landed a new VH1 reality show, according to Page Six.

Insiders say that the forthcoming program will document an upcoming milestone tour. ??Mariah?s World? was always planned to be an eight-part TV event,? said an unnamed source. ?But now she is planning a huge world tour to celebrate the 20th anniversary of ?Butterfly? to start early 2018. It will be similar to U2?s ?Joshua Tree Tour.? VH1 is set to film a docuseries that will capture the behind-the-scenes of her tour.?

Mariah?s relationship with VH1 has already started. Last night, she was celebrated at the network?s ?Hip Hop Honors? event, where she performed a medley of her ?Honey? remixes with Ma$e, The Lox, Da Brat, and fellow honoree Jermaine Dupri.

On top of the aforementioned commitments, Mariah will be returning to Las Vegas for another residency after ending her two-year stint at Caesars Palace and she?s plotting a new Christmas single with Emmy, Grammy, and Tony-winning composer Marc Shaiman.

Plus, Carey is also prepping a drama based on her life, an animated Christmas movie, and a new album through her recently-launched Butterfly MC Records.

BAPHOMET.

if its not going to chronicle her losing weight... :blink: :uhh: 

BAPHOMET.

Cowboy Nine

Queen is working.

Hope they dub over all her vocals.

b7

😕😕😕😕 if it's gonna be scripted like the last mess, she can honestly keep it

I was hoping to see her raw personality like back in the day. Ch

She should do a NetFlix mess

Cowboy Nine

September 19, 2017, 07:52:43 PM #5 Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 07:53:01 PM by Nine
!!!

Yeah I hope this is the docuseries Mariah's World was supposed to be

But it's on VH1 so I'm not that hopeful

.betterwiseup

Quote from: 1RIG on September 19, 2017, 07:43:09 PM

!!!!
She was so full of energy 90s and early 00s.
Now she's like a drunk robot.

b7

Quote from: .betterwiseup on September 19, 2017, 07:54:22 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on September 19, 2017, 07:43:09 PM

!!!!
She was so full of energy 90s and early 00s.
Now she's like a drunk robot.
it pisses me off because she was so naturally funny and honest

Annie

I know it will be a mess because her team has a lot of yes people who are afraid of Melissa and Mimi

/.\

XXX.

IDK about this.  I thought Mariah would be good TV, but her reality show was such a mess.