Nicki drags the "culture"

Started by Onika, September 22, 2017, 07:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAY

Quote from: XXX. on September 22, 2017, 07:32:13 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on September 22, 2017, 07:28:57 PM
A simple thank you would have sufficed, but this bird had to turn it into a "4 my haters lolz" moment.

What a weirdo.

It's sad to watch.

She's pathetic

deezal braxten

fedswatchin

Sad! Pathetic!

Let me know when you stop tuning in tho, in every thread selves lol

BAPHOMET.

deezal braxten

Quote from: 1RIG on September 22, 2017, 07:42:55 PM
A simple thank you would have sufficed, but this bird had to turn it into a "4 my haters lolz" moment.

What a weirdo.
im crying

Sddddfgg

Pearls Khan

Quote from: OwnIt on September 22, 2017, 08:41:06 PM
Quote from: Pearls on September 22, 2017, 08:18:58 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on September 22, 2017, 07:45:47 PM
Anyone that can't recognize Nicki's many accomplishments, influence and business-savvy is definitely a hater

Ehh..

I don't think that was ever the issue. We know statistically she's done things no other female rapper will top anytime soon. Her attitude, insecurity and trash music is what folks are over. And the stats dont excuse that, however plentiful they are.
Nicki's attitude has been consistent since she came out :dead: And I can name a host of other bitches that are just as insecure that people go up for

It's just time for the gorls to wear their I Hate Nicki hats proud and stop tryna give "rational critique" when they flood every Nicki thread

jdhdhd

My "I hate nicki" shirt has been in rotation since Superbass...which is about the same time a slew of urban supporters left her. ( I noticed you inquiring about this "Nicki hate bandwagon").  I'll give props when she does something worthy of and i'll drag her where I see fit. And would be doing so whether Cardi/Remy were a thing or not.

Scott.

What a weirdo.
!!!!

XXX.

Quote from: Scott. on September 22, 2017, 09:38:42 PM

What a weirdo.
!!!!

I love when the Barbs make a thread setting this bitch up to get dragged for 10 pages.

NNDNBbdnnnnn

fedswatchin

The gorls in here for 10 pages fuming at Nicki :kii:

fedswatchin

Quote from: GODni Romiti on September 22, 2017, 09:40:25 PM
Regardless of who sets it up you all will be in attendance, or setting up it yourselves .

But yeah, she sure got dragged in here. Relentlessly
yeah, not sure what Cody was talking about, especially since he's posted more Nicki threads than ANYBODY. At least 2 this week :kii: you're obsessed with her and tuned in

We got it

XXX.

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on September 22, 2017, 09:32:04 PM
I literally LOL'd at her response. She's starting to crumble.

:kii:

Why aM I hollering at this?

OKAY!  The way she punches into ESSAY mode when the kitchen gets hot.

Calm down, sis!  There's still enough room for all your FLOPS!   :calmdownsis:

yummy

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on September 22, 2017, 09:33:21 PM
Quote from: XXX. on September 22, 2017, 07:32:13 PM

What a weirdo.

It's sad to watch.

She's pathetic
Quote from: Mars on September 22, 2017, 09:34:32 PM
She?s pathetic
Quote from: Scott. on September 22, 2017, 09:38:42 PM

What a weirdo.
!!!!

Glad the folks with sense agree.

fedswatchin

September 22, 2017, 09:46:00 PM #104 Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 09:47:21 PM by OwnIt
Quote from: Pearls on September 22, 2017, 09:38:33 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on September 22, 2017, 08:41:06 PM
Quote from: Pearls on September 22, 2017, 08:18:58 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on September 22, 2017, 07:45:47 PM
Anyone that can't recognize Nicki's many accomplishments, influence and business-savvy is definitely a hater

Ehh..

I don't think that was ever the issue. We know statistically she's done things no other female rapper will top anytime soon. Her attitude, insecurity and trash music is what folks are over. And the stats dont excuse that, however plentiful they are.
Nicki's attitude has been consistent since she came out :dead: And I can name a host of other bitches that are just as insecure that people go up for

It's just time for the gorls to wear their I Hate Nicki hats proud and stop tryna give "rational critique" when they flood every Nicki thread

jdhdhd

My "I hate nicki" shirt has been in rotation since Superbass...which is about the same time a slew of urban supporters left her. ( I noticed you inquiring about this "Nicki hate bandwagon").  I'll give props when she does something worthy of and i'll drag her where I see fit. And would be doing so whether Cardi/Remy were a thing or not.
I think it's sad the mob mentality certain blacks possess when it comes to Urban artists making pop music. It's especially disconcerting since everyone celebrates an Urban artist who has "crossed over." I've never seen Super Bass or Starships as rational reasons for people to hate on Nicki, but to each their own.