Rihanna and her Billionaire boyfriend enjoy dinner in London

Started by XXX., September 29, 2017, 06:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

QuotePICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Leggy Rihanna makes a rare appearance with her billionaire boyfriend Hassan Jameel as they enjoy a 2am Chinese dinner

Rihanna and boyfriend Hassan Jameel were spotted enjoying a romantic late night dinner at Park Chinois, Chinese restaurant in Mayfair in the early hours of Friday morning.
The pair turned heads after not being seen in public together for weeks.
The couple left the restaurant separately choosing not to be pictured together with Rihanna, 29, exiting out the back door at around 2am.

XXX.

LiiVE

LOONA.

What kinda diet is this bitch on to be losing 5 lbs every time I see a new candid?   

XXX.

Rihanna makes me realize I need to mature in some areas.  I probably wouldn't date this guy, because I hate his shoes.  I know.  How shallow.  But I'd walk right past this guy, because I don't like how he's dressed.  And I can really get caught up in shit like that with appearance.

Meanwhile, he's coined the fuck DOWN and probably an amazing person.

Cowgirl

Quote from: XXX. on September 29, 2017, 07:26:04 PM
Rihanna makes me realize I need to mature in some areas.  I probably wouldn't date this guy, because I hate his shoes.  I know.  How shallow.  But I'd walk right past this guy, because I don't like how he's dressed.  And I can really get caught up in shit like that with appearance.

Out of curiosity, what kind of sneakers do you prefer a guy to wear?

XXX.

Quote from: BowDown on September 29, 2017, 07:44:48 PM

Out of curiosity, what kind of sneakers do you prefer a guy to wear?

It's not even a specific brand thing.  I just wouldn't normally be attracted to a guy dressed like that.  Or in those skateboard shoes.

Can't explain it.  I'm always so caught up in material things and appearance.  And I've slowly paid for it over the years. LOL.

LOONA.

ddkkfff

Not you casually strolling by a billionaire because of some shoes.

I just.....     

LOONA.

XXX.