Raven's father: She says some dumb shit.

Started by Mel., October 10, 2015, 09:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel.

"Children grow up and become influenced by many things, situations and people. I certainly don?t agree with what she said?.but she is damn near thirty years old. She?s a grown ass woman making grown ass mistakes. We all have been guilty of this.

I did my best as her father, mentor and career manager. I believe I did a Wonderful job. Aside from this inexcusable gaffe, her 29 years in the entertainment industry has been quite successful, for there have been only an Elite Few Child Stars to last this long and have little to no controversy. For this, I am Very Proud!

Raven is a really Beautiful, Sweethearted, Human Being. I should know. Her Mother and I Love her Very much and will always support her and have her back. Even if sometimes???.she says some dumb S#%T!"

FULL STORY

http://www.lovebscott.com/news/raven-symones-dad-speaks-out-i-did-my-best-as-a-father-she-says-some-dumb-sht

Cowboy Nine

BigDawg

Stewie

Quoteshe says some DUMB shit

m
is he a bsource member

Young

The fact that she feels that way tells something was lacking in the parenting.
However I do believe aside from her being a self hating coon; she is brilliant and more level headed than most.

Kurama

Quote from: Young on October 10, 2015, 10:19:33 PM

You missed the 1st sentence or?

Young

October 10, 2015, 10:31:57 PM #6 Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 10:32:18 PM by Young
Quote from: Kurama on October 10, 2015, 10:28:46 PM

Can u fucking read or...?

I saw what he said. I don't agree. The girl doesn't love being BLACK or blacks in general. Clearly. I blame parenting. Not influence of other people or things.

Kurama

Quote from: Young on October 10, 2015, 10:31:57 PM
Quote from: Kurama on October 10, 2015, 10:28:46 PM

Can u fucking read or...?

I saw what he said. I don't agree. The girl doesn't love being BLACK or blacks in general. Clearly. I blame parenting. Not influence of other people or things.

g

wow fag did i strike a nerve lolz

:ohwow:

RekeRig

Crying

But idk ...  we can't always put it on the parents. She's been in the business of the business since she could speak. Maybe they could have done more, but Hollywood has fucked over the brain cells of many

yummy

at this point, I think she's doing this for a reaction because I can't see a queer woman of color being this detached.....

Stewie

she's not doing it for attention

she's just that dumb....this is what happens when you dont attend school

she sounded equally as dumb in the oprah interview

SUPREME

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 10, 2015, 10:50:33 PM
at this point, I think she's doing this for a reaction because I can't see a queer woman of color being this detached.....