The way Loni leaned away fbfbfbfbfbfbfb

Started by Young, October 20, 2017, 02:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

XXX.

Speaking of The Real, did ya'll see the video of Tamar on IG Live saying how much she misses Adrienne and wants to be friends again?

n

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Young on October 20, 2017, 03:24:29 PM
Omg I hope this isn?t true

You know it is.

Their relationship was always weird imo. Jeannie always wants to fuck a black rapper, and then she married some white-bread Trump supporter who hunts animals.

:udontlookok:

Plus he pulled a switch-up on her and started wanting kids after they said they didn't want any. She talked about the toll it was taking on her marriage before. I'm not surprised they're divorcing.

Young

Quote from: XXX. on October 20, 2017, 03:30:01 PM
Speaking of The Real, did ya'll see the video of Tamar on IG Live saying how much she misses Adrienne and wants to be friends again?

n

Yeah that was cute

Young

Quote from: Nine on October 20, 2017, 03:31:32 PM
Quote from: Young on October 20, 2017, 03:24:29 PM
Omg I hope this isn?t true

You know it is.

Their relationship was always weird imo. Jeannie always wants to fuck a black rapper, and then she married some white-bread Trump supporter who hunts animals.

:udontlookok:

Plus he pulled a switch-up on her and started wanting kids after they said they didn't want any. She talked about the toll it was taking on her marriage before. I'm not surprised they're divorcing.

She?s gonna get with a black man and have his baby
M

LOONA.

XXX.

Quote from: Young on October 20, 2017, 03:33:08 PM

n

Yeah that was cute

I was mad she didn't say Tamera too.  That sweet girl definitely didn't do anything. :stressed:

b7

n
ch

Anyone that can?t get along with Tamera, I just don?t know :dead: she needs to apologize to HER

The way she let her fans lash that girls back

b7

Quote from: XXX. on October 20, 2017, 03:38:27 PM
Quote from: Young on October 20, 2017, 03:33:08 PM

n

Yeah that was cute

I was mad she didn't say Tamera too.  That sweet girl definitely didn't do anything. :stressed:
oh you already said this :kii:

YEA

MAY

Young

XXX.

Quote from: 1RIG on October 20, 2017, 03:48:08 PM

n
ch

Anyone that can?t get along with Tamera, I just don?t know :dead: she needs to apologize to HER

King, the way we are always >>><<<

I love Tamera!  I saw an interview she did when she said, "I know Tamera has stated she doesn't want us to speak about her anymore, so this will be my last time, but I really love her and wish her the best."

It was just so warm and genuine.  I felt bad for her.  Tamar is a mess. 

b7

Quote from: XXX. on October 20, 2017, 03:55:57 PM

n
ch

I love Tamera!  I saw an interview she did when she said, "I know Tamera has stated she doesn't want us to speak about her anymore, so this will be my last time, but I really love her and wish her the best."

cncncnc aw not this will be my last time
:stressed:

XXX.

Quote from: 1RIG on October 20, 2017, 03:58:16 PM
Quote from: XXX. on October 20, 2017, 03:55:57 PM

n
ch

cncncnc aw not this will be my last time
:stressed:

I found it. :stressed: