Started by Young, October 20, 2017, 02:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: XXX. on October 20, 2017, 04:00:50 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on October 20, 2017, 03:58:16 PM
Quote from: XXX. on October 20, 2017, 03:55:57 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on October 20, 2017, 03:48:08 PM
Quote from: XXX. on October 20, 2017, 03:30:01 PM
Speaking of The Real, did ya'll see the video of Tamar on IG Live saying how much she misses Adrienne and wants to be friends again?

n
ch

Anyone that can?t get along with Tamera, I just don?t know :dead: she needs to apologize to HER

The way she let her fans lash that girls back

King, the way we are always >>><<<

I love Tamera!  I saw an interview she did when she said, "I know Tamera has stated she doesn't want us to speak about her anymore, so this will be my last time, but I really love her and wish her the best."

It was just so warm and genuine.  I felt bad for her.  Tamar is a mess.
cncncnc aw not this will be my last time
:stressed:

I found it. :stressed:
eeek the way she keeps saying everything in the past tense

And Tamar is a mess cuz she shaded her again on Wendy talkin bout ?well, I saw Tia in an airport one day Lolz?

XXX.

Quote from: 1RIG on October 20, 2017, 04:03:33 PM
Speaking of The Real, did ya'll see the video of Tamar on IG Live saying how much she misses Adrienne and wants to be friends again?

n
ch

Anyone that can?t get along with Tamera, I just don?t know :dead: she needs to apologize to HER

I love Tamera!  I saw an interview she did when she said, "I know Tamera has stated she doesn't want us to speak about her anymore, so this will be my last time, but I really love her and wish her the best."

And Tamar is a mess cuz she shaded her again on Wendy talkin bout ?well, I saw Tia in an airport one day Lolz?

I remember that!  OMG!  :uhh: :kii:

King, what do you think?  Do you think the other ladies were totally unaware that Tamar was being let go?

b7

Quote from: XXX. on October 20, 2017, 04:06:22 PM

n
ch

King, what do you think?  Do you think the other ladies were totally unaware that Tamar was being let go?
its not hard to believe only because u know how ruthless Hollywood is Sndndn u find out the way you find out and it isn?t always handled the way we?d get fired from our own jobs.

But they say Tamar was pure MESS with the producers and all, so I?m sure they had an idea she was on the chopping block. I wouldn?t even be surprised if they tried to reign her in and tell her to chill sometimes :dead:

But I don?t think there was some big meeting with the team letting the other girls know that Tamar was being fired, although that?s possible too. Wasn?t she fired right after they finished filming?

XXX.

Quote from: 1RIG on October 20, 2017, 04:10:10 PM

n
ch

its not hard to believe only because u know how ruthless Hollywood is Sndndn u find out the way you find out and it isn?t always handled the way we?d get fired from our own jobs.

But they say Tamar was pure MESS with the producers and all, so I?m sure they had an idea she was on the chopping block. I wouldn?t even be surprised if they tried to reign her in and tell her to chill sometimes :dead:

But I don?t think there was some big meeting with the team letting the other girls know that Tamar was being fired, although that?s possible too. Wasn?t she fired right after they finished filming?

Yeah, this is kind of how I feel too.  Then, there was that story about Tamar acting a fool during that one segment when an Pinterest was actually there.  And she refused to play the game and was acting a hot mess!  I remember them saying that was the last straw.  It also didn't help she didn't test well with focus groups AND allegedly was a total diva behind the scenes.  So, it was probably a combination of many things.  Like I always say, people create their own storms and then cry when it rains.

I think the girls might have known, though.  Just a feeling I get.  It's possibly they had absolutely no idea, but I think they knew.  But when they knew, it was literally right before it happened.

SDJKFLL;ANFASDF

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

b7

Quote from: XXX. on October 20, 2017, 04:14:15 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on October 20, 2017, 04:10:10 PM

n
ch

Yeah, this is kind of how I feel too.  Then, there was that story about Tamar acting a fool during that one segment when an Pinterest was actually there.  And she refused to play the game and was acting a hot mess!  I remember them saying that was the last straw.  It also didn't help she didn't test well with focus groups AND allegedly was a total diva behind the scenes.  So, it was probably a combination of many things.  Like I always say, people create their own storms and then cry when it rains.

I think the girls might have known, though.  Just a feeling I get.  It's possibly they had absolutely no idea, but I think they knew.  But when they knew, it was literally right before it happened.

SDJKFLL;ANFASDF
this makes sense. And they said they tried to call her :dead: idk what she wanted them to do, saying she felt stabbed in the back. She was fired by the higher ups, not just people working directly on the show itself. :dead:

I think she assumed because Vince was credited with that exec? role, she could do and say whatever. Ch.  u can talk to Vince like that but not everyone else

ya rock muh world.

n @ her blaming the school

no hun u were too busy telling ur classmates about the lower east side

SouravMay

"She's on to bigger and better things, in HER HEAD"

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
B7