10 YEARS OF GOSSIP GIRL!!!!!!

Started by STUNNA GOD, October 21, 2017, 10:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

October 21, 2017, 10:48:43 AM Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 10:50:09 AM by Trey
This ICONIC promo! I gagged for YEARS! When Quee made her entrance, the show was changed FOREVER.

[youtube autoplay=1][/youtube]

Its sads, but no other show is EVER doing it for me again.

STUNNA GOD

d

I believe its 10TH anniversary for "Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming this YEAR! Lol" too.

:udontlookok:

Gilgamesh.

October 21, 2017, 11:25:46 AM #3 Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 11:26:07 AM by Gilgamesh.
I miss kweens :stressed:

If they hadn't done that horrible "5 years later" at the end of the finale they could reboot it.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 21, 2017, 11:25:46 AM
I miss kweens :stressed:

If they hadn't done that horrible "5 years later" at the end of the finale they could reboot it.
CDDFDFDFDFDFFDFDFDFDFDDFDFDFDF !!!!!

WB confirmed that they want to do a movie, but the cast isn't all on board. Blake would be down if its well written and done right. But Ed and Penn seem to want no parts...... the two that have NOTHING going for themselves. :uhh:

I say just kill Chuck off and move the fuck on. We all know he was suicidal anyway.

:udontlookok:

Gilgamesh.

nnnnnnn
They're probably salty cause they haven't done anything since then :plzstop:

I think they should get a whole new cast and have the originals come back to mess here and there. A Georgina tea

MAY

Opposites Attract.

They should definitely reboot this mess with an all new cast. This show was iconic for so many damn reasons. I wish Blake and Leig were still friends in real life though.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

STUNNA GOD

ssddssddsdsdsdssdsdsdsdsdsddssd

Honestly guys.... I dont think I'd use a reboot with a new cast. I think what was so iconic about the show was that we've NEVER seen a show that went that far and was so controversial, especially a teen drama... I think in this day in age, we've kinda seen it all now. It would be kinda late... Overdosing on coke in hotel rooms, blackmailing sex tapes, and sleeping with the dean is kinda old news now to this new generation. :dead:

Idk.... if done right and with perfect casting, it could book. I'd like to see Georgina on the show from the START. Her, Blair, and Serena battling for queen of Constance! That would be a different and interesting twist.

STUNNA GOD

And I think they were onto something at the beginning of season 3, but kinda went nowhere with it... like most other things. :dead: I liked the "celebrity! socialite!" route they were going initially with the paparazzi and the blogs. It was very TMZ and It realistically revamped and reconstructed "Gossip Girl" since social media really took off at that point. They should've kept going down that path.

-They should've never gone to NYU, they should've all went to Columbia from JUMP. Which could've been realistic.... they're all elites and dont wanna leave the city.

🦚

I still don?t get why they didn?t do a spin off series based on the It girl book series.

The CW is truly the latest network on tv.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

SouravMay

B7

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: BardiGang Sle on October 21, 2017, 04:08:14 PM
I still don?t get why they didn?t do a spin off series based on the It girl book series.

DDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSD

The were supposed to, but Taylor Momsen backed out and then quit Gossip girl altogether. :dead: They ended up just writing sis off the show at the end of season 3, but it was originally planned to lead her into the It Girl spinoff.

Honestly, they were supposed to have TWO spin offs: Valley Girls and It Girl. This legendary ass SHOW.  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: MACK on October 21, 2017, 04:10:49 PM
I always wanted to get in
Its not too lates. All 6 seasons on Netflix and every streaming platform. LOL!

:feelinmyself:

🦚

Quote from: Trey on October 21, 2017, 04:21:14 PM
Quote from: BardiGang Sle on October 21, 2017, 04:08:14 PM

DDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSD

The were supposed to, but Taylor Momsen backed out and then quit Gossip girl altogether. :dead: They ended up just writing sis off the show at the end of season 3, but it was originally planned to lead her into the It Girl spinoff.

Honestly, they were supposed to have TWO spin offs: Valley Girls and It Girl. This legendary ass SHOW.  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

They could?ve recasted her. Taylor was insufferable
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/