So one of my straight bestfriends came into town this weekend and

Started by GLOCK, October 24, 2017, 12:41:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

We were all in the Uber..
When we passed this sex shop.
I told my other bestfriend (who is a fagg too but not owt) that this was the place that I got the lube from that was $30..

My straight friend says ?nigga.. $30.. wtf! Not $30... lol u must?ve really wanted some anal that night nigga. Lol hope she was worth it!?

Lolz and I say ?actually.. I didn?t even end up using it that night smh I was pissed?

He says ?my nigga $30 for some booty lmao? and just laughing about it the whole way

And I?m like :damselindistress:

My gay bestfriend in the front like  :ohwow: :ATLcameo: :usuresis:

I?m like  :whogonbook: :hmph:

Did I just come out to him?  :flamebroiled:

Eternal Bell

Drogon

Quote from: G L O C K K K on October 24, 2017, 12:41:24 PM
We were all in the Uber..
When we passed this sex shop.
I told my other bestfriend (who is a fagg too but not owt) that this was the place that I got the lube from that was $30..

My straight friend says ?nigga.. $30.. wtf! Not $30... lol u must?ve really wanted some anal that night nigga. Lol hope she was worth it!?

Lolz and I say ?actually.. I didn?t even end up using it that night smh I was pissed?

He says ?my nigga $30 for some booty lmao? and just laughing about it the whole way

And I?m like :damselindistress:

My gay bestfriend in the front like  :ohwow: :ATLcameo: :usuresis:

I?m like  :whogonbook: :hmph:

Did I just come out to him?  :flameubroiled:

Booty could be male or female tho...sooo you really didn't come out

:diddraispoot:

RAY7

Don?t know how lube automatically means ANAL sex
did he just come out to y?all?

NewNu

wizzy

Onika

Glock you should just come out to your friend. You seem like a nice person and your friend sounds like he's be really understanding.

If anything, I think your friend came out to you  :hmph:
Nicki & Cardi searching for Remy's top 10 hit:

Admin

I don't think you came out to him. Straights can't even catch the most obvious hints.

Drogon

Quote from: squid on October 24, 2017, 01:29:31 PM
I don't think you came out to him. Straights can't even catch the most obvious hints.

They don't pay attention to anything

I had to come straight out and tell a straight friend flat out. Nothing changed. He still stays at my house from time to time

It changed things for me tho. He occasionally would crash in my bed. For some strange reason I get out or lock my door so he doesn't do that

Cowgirl

Quote from: AYR on October 24, 2017, 01:14:14 PM
Don?t know how lube automatically means ANAL sex
did he just come out to y?all?
I was just thinking this.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Gilgamesh.

GLOCK