Nicki will NOT take the stand in Jelani's rape case (poor Cody, Rig & May)

Started by Onika, October 24, 2017, 07:04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

MAY

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 24, 2017, 07:21:35 PM
Quote from: Onika on October 24, 2017, 07:20:24 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 24, 2017, 07:19:10 PM
Does she know her career is over ANYWAY? Might as well defend ur brother :dead:

Nicki's next album
Still doesn't have a release date and after those 3  Simultaneous flop songs, can u blame her? :dead:

OOP! Kii

b7

Quote from: AfrakaBell on October 24, 2017, 07:12:34 PM
ddddddddddddddddddddddddg

'nika is ticklin' me

WOO YAY!
nick' aint goin up for tha pedaphile! send in tha clowns!
bcncncncnnccn ?nika reminds me of that member CASH a bit

ya rock muh world.

b7

Quote from: XXX. on October 24, 2017, 07:29:31 PM
I?m starting to get those weird vibes about who Onika really is again.

He?s breaking out of character.
:kii:

XXX.

b7

Look ...  WHOEVER it is, ain?t that nigga he keeps posting in them pics

I know that much
:mmyulost:

ya rock muh world.

Tears. I just read this.

So now the gorls are ASSUMING that Nicki's people are lying about her never wanting to take the stand to begin with.

But I mean this is what happens when you jump to drag someone over rumors and speculation. Instead of waiting for her to actually , well...take the stand.  :plzstop:

I'm really over here in tears. Stay out the gossip columns and e-mags, ya'll.
Just because its typed doesn't make it true.

Quote from: Onika on October 24, 2017, 07:04:44 PM
http://m.tmz.com/2017/10/24/nicki-minaj-not-testify-brother-child-rape-trial/

QuoteNicki Minaj will absolutely NOT testify in her brother's child rape trial ... despite what her bro's lawyer suggested during opening arguments last week.

Sources close to Nicki tell TMZ ... she won't be involved in any way in Jelani Maraj's Long Island court case, where he stands accused of raping an 11-year-old girl -- his stepdaughter at the time.

We're told Minaj never planned to take the stand, and her bro's legal team telling news outlets she was on their witness list was simply false. There were reports Nicki would testify the alleged victim's mom tried to extort her for millions.

:letsmessfag:

XXX.

Quote from: 1RIG on October 24, 2017, 08:16:37 PM
Look ...  WHOEVER it is, ain?t that nigga he keeps posting in them pics

I know that much
:mmyulost:

I?m doing Kim Burrell?s hair in a gay club.

RAY7

Quote from: swirl on October 24, 2017, 08:17:27 PM
Tears. I just read this.

So now the gorls are ASSUMING that Nicki's people are lying about her never wanting to take the stand to begin with.

But I mean this is what happens when you jump to drag someone over rumors and speculation. Instead of waiting for her to actually , well...take the stand.  :plzstop:

QuoteNicki Minaj will absolutely NOT testify in her brother's child rape trial ... despite what her bro's lawyer suggested during opening arguments last week.

Sources close to Nicki tell TMZ ... she won't be involved in any way in Jelani Maraj's Long Island court case, where he stands accused of raping an 11-year-old girl -- his stepdaughter at the time.

We're told Minaj never planned to take the stand, and her bro's legal team telling news outlets she was on their witness list was simply false. There were reports Nicki would testify the alleged victim's mom tried to extort her for millions.

a mess backed out! Changed her mind!
Where does it say that?

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: AYR on October 24, 2017, 08:22:54 PM
Tears. I just read this.

Where does it say that?
I'm crying

I swore that was the scenario - the way these gorls have convinced themselves of their own versions of the story so thoroughly that they sat in these threads and had a conversation about it.

dffdfsdfdssffd fdsndfnfdnsndfnfdn

I went back to read the article like wtf? :plzstop:

These gorls are seeing RED I'm sorry.

Onika

Quote from: swirl on October 24, 2017, 08:24:54 PM
Tears. I just read this.

Where does it say that?
I'm crying

I swore that was the scenario - the way these gorls have convinced themselves of their own versions of the story so thoroughly that they sat in these threads and had a conversation about it.

:blessed:
Nicki & Cardi searching for Remy's top 10 hit:

RAY7

Tears. I just read this.

Where does it say that?
I'm crying

I swore that was the scenario - the ways these gorls have convinced themselves of their own versions of the story so thoroughly that they sat in these threads and had a conversation about it.

anything to spin the shit against Nicki
which is crazy. The fact is Nicki did not rape the little girl
she?s not on trial (except on here)

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: AYR on October 24, 2017, 08:28:41 PM
Tears. I just read this.

Where does it say that?
I'm crying

I swore that was the scenario - the ways these gorls have convinced themselves of their own versions of the story so thoroughly that they sat in these threads and had a conversation about it.

anything to spin the shit against Nicki
which is crazy. The fact is Nicki did not rape the little girl
she?s not on trial (except on here)
they literally spent more time dragging NIcki than Jelani.
sdsd

They don't care about that child.  :plzstop:

Instead of celebrating the lessened chance of celebrity justice we're still talking about Nicki.

One good thing came out of this though I guess - we can put an end to that special edition episode of Law & Order SVU. cuz trust now that nicki's not involved these gorls are tossing lil' Shaquisha to the wayside.

b7

Aw Lolz not so fast surgarplum

]A gumshoe for the defense insisted Tuesday that rapper Nicki Minaj would take the stand in her brother?s Long Island child-rape trial, even as other sources were denying the move to a gossip website.

Private investigator Les Levine had told The Post last week that Minaj would be called on to testify. Levine repeated the claim Tuesday, saying the defense still intended to use her as a witness in their case.

?As of right now, our plans are to have her testify,? Levine said.

But TMZ reported that sources in the suspect?s camp say the ?Super Bass? singer never intended to testify on her brother Jelani Maraj?s behalf.

Maraj is accused of repeatedly raping his 11-year-old stepdaughter. Defense lawyer David Schwartz has claimed that Maraj?s ex-wife is forcing her children to lie in order to fleece Minaj out of $25 million.

Reps for Minaj did not immediately return messages