ack?a!
Can u do a review once u perch?

I?ve been hearing so many coloreds gag
My god sister tried to get sum but they were sold owt at the mall

dddd I'll see

Palladium

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 25, 2017, 05:26:05 PM

QuoteRihanna?s ?Fenty Beauty? is on its way to becoming one of the biggest brands in the world thanks to cash splashed on it by its target demographic?black women.
Following in the footsteps of Iman Cosmetics, Fenty Beauty was built to offer a wide variety of products to often underserved women of colour.

Since its unveiling, the brand has been powered by word-of-mouth marketing and YouTube make-up tutorials shot to showcase and celebrate the brand?s products.

What this spells for its earned value? Good news.
Women's wear daily reports:
In Tribe Dynamics? Cosmetics report for September, Rihanna?s makeup line recorded over $72 million in earned media value.

http://wwd.com/beauty-industry-news/color-cosmetics/fenty-beauty-earns-third-spot-earned-media-value-after-launch-11034624/

It is now on course to sailing past the widely successful Kylie Cosmetics and paves the way for Rihanna?s forthcoming foray into the household goods market. News of Rihanna?s success comes after it emerged that black women are the fastest rising group of entrepreneurs in the United States.

The way black queens RALLIED behind Rih's mess  :oof:

Um. WOAH!

Major isn?t even major enough to describe what?s happening

This is gonna KEEP her on Forbes forever

This bitch just cemented herself in history .

Not only that but now she has the coins to find herself if she ever wanted to just be on her own . She is building an empire

Wow

Young

From Pon De fckn Replay to this
Who woulda ...

Young

Quote from: M??D?? on October 25, 2017, 06:52:59 PM
I feel like this next album is gonna be her best. 'Anti' was just the tip of the iceberg.

Young

And Anti Fused with Rated R mixed with Loud 2.0 slay OWT

FlowerBomb

This is legendary
A black woman doing it for black women and winning
Who can hate?! :plzstop:
The way she planked on Kylie  :uhh: :dead:

FlowerBomb

wizzy