If you?re talking to someone.... do u have sex with more than just that person?

Started by GLOCK, November 02, 2017, 04:25:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

tbh.... No.

But im not fucking everyone im going out on a date with either. I go on lots of date and have a good time but that be about it 90% of the time.

XXX.

Quote from: BardiGang Sle on November 02, 2017, 04:36:17 PM
Quote from: G L O C K K K on November 02, 2017, 04:34:06 PM
Quote from: BardiGang Sle on November 02, 2017, 04:32:49 PM
As long as there is no ring on this finger I?m a free agent. I won?t pretend to be exclusive either.
same..
it's interesting to hear everyone's take on this because some ppl legit think there is an issue doing so

Some ppl are damn near desperate to be in a relationship, they go on 2 dates and act like they in a full blown mess. And 2 months later it?s the same story but with another man.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

And hey boo.

GLOCK

As long as there is no ring on this finger I?m a free agent. I won?t pretend to be exclusive either.
same..
it's interesting to hear everyone's take on this because some ppl legit think there is an issue doing so

Some ppl are damn near desperate to be in a relationship, they go on 2 dates and act like they in a full blown mess. And 2 months later it?s the same story but with another man.
yeah gays rush into things

i agree..

Gekkouga

I like to make things clear right from the start (whether it's just sex or friendly dates or whatever).  Otherwise it gets confusing later on.

🦚

Quote from: XXX. on November 02, 2017, 04:39:34 PM
same..

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

And hey boo.

Bonjour. You got your lion king wig on?  :stressed:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

GLOCK

Quote from: Justaway on November 02, 2017, 04:40:38 PM
I like to make things clear right from the start (whether it's just sex or friendly dates or whatever).  Otherwise it gets confusing later on.
clear in what way bby?

XXX.

And Glock.  You ain't slick.

Tryna test the waters to see if it's OK to mess on the dude in the thread from yesterday.

:kii:

Keep it in ya pants!  :hmph: