If you?re talking to someone.... do u have sex with more than just that person?

Started by GLOCK, November 02, 2017, 04:25:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

Quote from: Drais. on November 02, 2017, 05:03:17 PM
No

Even if I wasn't really talking to any one person I still wouldn't. I've never really been into casual sex and I'm not too giddy about having multiple partners in a short timespan. 

I rarely date anyway so if I do then I'm looking for something SERIOUS. I don't just date to have fun. That's what bowling and going to the movies is for.   

🦚

Quote from: XXX. on November 02, 2017, 05:07:50 PM
Quote from: BardiGang Sle on November 02, 2017, 05:02:25 PM
Quote from: XXX. on November 02, 2017, 05:00:31 PM
Quote from: BardiGang Sle on November 02, 2017, 04:58:38 PM
Glock lemme hijack your thread with a kweshun.

Yesterday I was at this industry party and this ?straight? guy who I just want to smash not date was there. We did our regular what?s up how r u mess?! And he goes into this eloborate story on how he broke up with his girl (while I?m looking at him like are you telling me this cuz u wanna fuck or wha??!!)
We?ve been flirting with each other for months now.

Now to the heart of the question. I know his (ex) girl... (note we are not friends) am I wrong if I sleep with him?
The way he was acting yesterday was like he?s for everybody now. Just really slutty and loose.

inviting me to a night of tequila is surely going to lead to one thing.

No, you ain't wrong.  Unless you and his girl are friends, like you said....

He for everybody!

Nnnnnn

We all work in the same building on different floors. I don?t want to smile in her face while enjoying her ex snack.  :welllol:

JDJDJFNFNnnnnnn

That reminds me of this girl I used to call Smiley (I never knew her real name) like 3 or 4 years ago.  We weren't really friends but we met at the clubs and always hung out while partying.  We had mutual friends, and I would always see her at different events.  She had a boyfriend, who was also her baby daddy.  He would be with her at the gay spot, the straight spot, wherever.... 

I was like, "Oh ok!  He's open minded.  He just likes to be with his girl.  Cute!"

One night, she ran to the bar or the bathroom.  And he tapped me on the shoulder and whispered to me me that he wanted to have sex with me.  And has been attracted to me for a long time.  Flat out!  The ho in me wanted to do it, because he was really good looking.

But I passed.  Ol' girl wasn't my friend, but it just wouldn't be right. :stressed:

Oddly enough, I never really saw them again after that.

Sdfbbnmmm

THe girls that date these bi guys be low key in on the mess.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

XXX.

November 02, 2017, 05:12:42 PM #62 Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 05:17:10 PM by XXX.
Quote from: BardiGang Sle on November 02, 2017, 05:10:11 PM

Yesterday I was at this industry party and this ?straight? guy who I just want to smash not date was there. We did our regular what?s up how r u mess?! And he goes into this eloborate story on how he broke up with his girl (while I?m looking at him like are you telling me this cuz u wanna fuck or wha??!!)

Now to the heart of the question. I know his (ex) girl... (note we are not friends) am I wrong if I sleep with him?
The way he was acting yesterday was like he?s for everybody now. Just really slutty and loose.

He for everybody!

Nnnnnn

We all work in the same building on different floors. I don?t want to smile in her face while enjoying her ex snack.  :welllol:

JDJDJFNFNnnnnnn

That reminds me of this girl I used to call Smiley (I never knew her real name) like 3 or 4 years ago.  We weren't really friends but we met at the clubs and always hung out while partying.  We had mutual friends, and I would always see her at different events.  She had a boyfriend, who was also her baby daddy.  He would be with her at the gay spot, the straight spot, wherever.... 

I was like, "Oh ok!  He's open minded.  He just likes to be with his girl.  Cute!"

One night, she ran to the bar or the bathroom.  And he tapped me on the shoulder and whispered to me me that he wanted to have sex with me.  And has been attracted to me for a long time.  Flat out!  The ho in me wanted to do it, because he was really good looking.

But I passed.  Ol' girl wasn't my friend, but it just wouldn't be right. :stressed:

Sdfbbnmmm

djjdjdfnNNNNNnnnnnnnn

I honestly wouldn't doubt it. 

But I'm sure you'll make the right decision.  I've told you before, but I've learned a lot from you over the years.  Just the way you deal with things and handle situations.  In the past, I've been too emotional with certain stuff.  But I've done a total 180 with that.

The way you usually maneuver is how I rock these days.

Drogon

:kii:
Quote from: Amir on November 02, 2017, 05:00:43 PM
Quote from: FM on November 02, 2017, 04:57:24 PM
Quote from: Amir on November 02, 2017, 04:56:58 PM
I focus on one person

Why?
I don't have the time, energy and patience to entertain multiple people TBH.
And I'd like the same commitment back.

I use to be the same way...not no more; I be living my BEST life now dating.

I'll go on a date in the morning with one nigga and another in the afternoon...

:kii:

Now if things get serious thats a different thing but if they aint trying to lock it down I do me

XXX.

Quote from: FM on November 02, 2017, 05:14:25 PM
I focus on one person

Why?

I'll go on a date in the morning with one nigga and another in the afternoon... :kii:

Watch it!

Getting jealous...

LOONA.

I focus on one person

Why?

I'll go on a date in the morning with one nigga and another in the afternoon... :kii:

r u having sex?

:supluv:     

FlowerBomb

I focus on one person

Why?

gggg
But you're playing with people's emotions and feelings :guys:
I couldn't date someone who was testing the waters with 2,3 other people
This ain't no competition nigga.
And over here the dating pool is small and very close, I try to avoid mixing things up.

Young

I can?t ?talk to? and sleep with multiple people at the same time

Unh unh

🦚

Quote from: XXX. on November 02, 2017, 05:12:42 PM

He for everybody!

Nnnnnn

JDJDJFNFNnnnnnn

Sdfbbnmmm

djjdjdfnNNNNNnnnnnnnn

But I'm sure you'll make the right decision.  I've told you before, but I've learned a lot from you over the years.  Just the way you deal with things and handle situations.  In the past, I've been too emotional with certain things.  But I've done a total 180 with that these days. 

:traciandchelle:
A bit of Cersei minus the incest.  :flamebroiled:
——————///——————-

XXX.

Quote from: BardiGang Sle on November 02, 2017, 05:18:39 PM
Quote from: XXX. on November 02, 2017, 05:12:42 PM

He for everybody!

Nnnnnn

JDJDJFNFNnnnnnn

Sdfbbnmmm

djjdjdfnNNNNNnnnnnnnn

But I'm sure you'll make the right decision.  I've told you before, but I've learned a lot from you over the years.  Just the way you deal with things and handle situations.  In the past, I've been too emotional with certain things.  But I've done a total 180 with that these days. 

:traciandchelle:
A bit of Cersei minus the incest.  :flamebroiled:

:kii:  :stressed:

LOONA.

Glock you're confusing me.

You messing with multiple people but this one nigga is obviously a priority. Buying his/her mess, toothbrushes, spending the night and not just fucking.

:guys:     

🦚

——————///——————-

Drogon

Quote from: Drais. on November 02, 2017, 05:16:21 PM
I focus on one person

Why?

r u having sex?

:supluv:     

Of course not. I don't fuck everybody I "talk to" but if the connection there ......

b7

Quote from: XXX. on November 02, 2017, 04:33:28 PM
Quote from: FM on November 02, 2017, 04:27:24 PM
If we are just talking. I act as if i am single and continue to mingle

:justabit:

The best advice I can give anyone.  People get so caught up in the infatuation phase, and it rarely turns into a full fledged relationship.

Which is actually good. 

Dating >>> Jumping in relationships and/or getting super serious about people you just met
!!!!!!!

n