Evelyn Braxton sits down with TMZ nnnnnnnn

Started by Sharon., November 03, 2017, 01:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

como la whore

QuoteEvelyn Braxton just worried out loud her daughter's estranged husband, Vincent Herbert, is capable of killing Tamar.
Tamar's mom didn't hold back at LAX Friday ... sending a loud and clear message to Vince to keep his hands off her child. Evelyn is genuinely fearful that the impending divorce between Tamar and Vince could get deadly and desperately wants him to stay away from her.
We broke the story -- Tamar filed for divorce from Vince after nearly 9 years of marriage ... but he still hopes to reconcile. Evelyn clearly doesn't think that should happen.

oh this is getting messy  :omgwatshappening:

Vonc2002

Not GO AWAY :dead:
It's finally coming out that they hate Vince huh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Damn, i just watched and this is getting REALLY messy :guys:
So him beating tamar was really a thing?  We joked about that on here but damn
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Purple Moon

Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

BigDawg

She lived with them for a while, so I am sure she saw some things

Drogon

November 03, 2017, 02:55:40 PM #8 Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 03:26:21 PM by FM

She clowned k Michelle and was getting punched DOWN the whole while ! Now how would she feel if ppl doubted her

:rudone:

BAPHOMET.

He for real tried to bite her fingers off?  :uhh:

Nine

Damn, he really was beating her ass huh?

:uhh:

I feel bad for her

:stressed:

GRAND

Jon

They way she acted when her sisters had marital problems and he was doing worse to her. :uhh:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Jonovan on November 03, 2017, 03:01:14 PM
They way she acted when her sisters had marital problems and he was doing worse to her. :uhh:

Why I low key don't feel bad for her. She was a bitch

Nine

November 03, 2017, 03:05:43 PM #14 Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 03:05:53 PM by Nine
Well, she told them that Vince was totally different.

I don't think any of their husbands were beating them, so she was kinda right.

:guys: