bey pays homage to lil kims ('fro vs evrybody rounds 2)

Started by Eternal Bell, November 03, 2017, 05:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

I?m sure young is gonna do a collage mess with Bey and Monica from the code red era when she debuted her new hair with the all green on

:melmel:

ya rock muh world.

November 03, 2017, 07:06:12 PM #166 Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 07:06:41 PM by cater 2 u
And a few years back the gorls were on here laughing at Kim and expressing their second hand embarrassment for her and literally saying she tarnished her legacy, etc.

But for the sake of a good ol' "we can't stand Nicki" mess owt, let's all pretend like we love and respect "Queen Bee". I'm crying. Ya'll so fake. :unsure:

GLOCK

Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 03, 2017, 05:45:36 PM
I just caught the pettyimages watermark

did she not like Nicki's baby shower gift or something? :omgwatshappening:
that part made me scream
ddddd

This calculated bitch says so much without opening her mouth  :dead:

b7

Quote from: G L O C K K K on November 03, 2017, 07:06:16 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 03, 2017, 05:45:36 PM
I just caught the pettyimages watermark

did she not like Nicki's baby shower gift or something? :omgwatshappening:
that part made me scream
ddddd

This calculated bitch says so much without opening her mouth  :dead:
ggghhhhbbbbbbbbbbbb

she keeps me laughing

yummy

Not really seeing why anyone would be flustered over this.

Kim is an icon and will always be viewed as such by people outside of gays who frequent music boards. Any other career fumbling doesn't cancel any of that out.

LOONA.

Quote from: cater 2 u on November 03, 2017, 07:06:12 PM
And a few years back the gorls were on here laughing at Kim and expressing their second hand embarrassment for her and literally saying she tarnished her legacy, etc.

But for the sake of a good ol' "we can't stand Nicki" mess owt, let's all pretend like we love and respect "Queen Bee". I'm crying. Ya'll so fake. :unsure:

You're not making any sense.

None of us have ever cared for Nicki, and we had our foot on her necks several messageboards before your impulse stanning.       

b7

And a few years back the gorls
nnxnncnfnff and that one time!! Argh!! Remember when!?
:gorlonfire:

Go IN, king. Ack-a!

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 03, 2017, 07:08:13 PM
Kim is an icon and will always be viewed as such by people outside of gays who frequent music boards. Any other career fumbling doesn't cancel any of that out.
I 100% agree. She's still an icon in rap.

Thanks to BIG she was the first woman to rap about sucking dick, etc. She's done a lot in general

LOONA.

And it's not gonna stop. When the next girl embraces her natural roots and you latch onto that we'll still be picking Nicki's wig apart.  :kii:     

Heated🔥

November 03, 2017, 07:10:41 PM #177 Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 07:11:25 PM by Mary Jane
I?m not sure how u guys came to the conclusion that bey is not still cool with nicki.
Bey isn?t allowed to be cool with both?
Kim was an icon everybody knows this.
Even nicki admits it.
I don?t get the logic of somebody giving props or working with somebody that nicki doesn?t gets along with equates to a preference being made.

ya rock muh world.

November 03, 2017, 07:11:09 PM #178 Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 07:11:23 PM by cater 2 u
Quote from: Drais. on November 03, 2017, 07:08:51 PM

None of us have ever cared for Nicki, and we had our foot on her necks several messageboards before your impulse stanning.       

You're addressing me as if I questioned the genuineness of your disdain for Nicki when I'm questioning the consistency of this "love" for Kim.

Read that post again, come back and tell me who's really not making sense here.

LOONA.

Quote from: cater 2 u on November 03, 2017, 07:11:09 PM
Quote from: Drais. on November 03, 2017, 07:08:51 PM

You're addressing me as if I questioned the genuineness of your disdain for Nicki when I'm questioning the consistency of this "love" for Kim.

Read that post again, come back and tell me who's really not making sense here.

The point is the lashings have nothing to do with Kim.

Keep up