bey pays homage to lil kims ('fro vs evrybody rounds 2)

Started by Eternal Bell, November 03, 2017, 05:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: AfrakaBell on November 03, 2017, 08:44:32 PM
lil kims n bey r tha power gorls of upcomin' 2018
bfbcccffff

Her trending tonight was Kim?s highlight of 2018.

ya rock muh world.

November 03, 2017, 08:48:23 PM #332 Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 08:48:50 PM by cater 2 u
Right.

I never blatantly said Nicki is lashed because of Kim as you said I did.

So as I said, you misunderstood or misinterpreted a lot of my point from the get go. Don't get upset and veer off course into Ancestry.com .. just re-read when you're invited to do so. Instead of dragging it out.

LOONA.

yummy

Quote from: Drais. on November 03, 2017, 08:45:49 PM
Go back to the ancestry mess because this is tired. The gurs have grown weary of this fake Nicki stanning. You're saying one thing on page 3 and then completely contradicting yourself on page 13. The way you just ramble and posting autoplays and random smileys to get the last word after you get booked just won't do. You don't even listen to this bitch music.

Next case!     

Getting kinda spicy in here

LOONA.

Quote from: L0NZ. on November 03, 2017, 08:15:13 PM
Quote from: Drais. on November 03, 2017, 08:09:35 PM
The only thing I thought is that you were making a fool out of yourself (as usual). You coming in here calling Kim this that and the third and then agreeing she's an icon 2 posts down contradicted your entire argument.

Do you even remember what you type?

:uhh:

L'Oreal would fire ha!

Before she could say Popeyes!

Bey would never!

On Halloween, fitting.

Except, these looks and Kim are iconic

What kinda internal battle.

Sis don't know up from down or dominican from native american but wanna toss out the word "fake" fjjff

This Nicki stanning has gone too far

:plzstop:   

ya rock muh world.

Aalonso.

LOONA.

Vonc2002

Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 03, 2017, 08:50:58 PM
Quote from: Drais. on November 03, 2017, 08:45:49 PM
Go back to the ancestry mess because this is tired. The gurs have grown weary of this fake Nicki stanning. You're saying one thing on page 3 and then completely contradicting yourself on page 13. The way you just ramble and posting autoplays and random smileys to get the last word after you get booked just won't do. You don't even listen to this bitch music.

Next case!     

Getting kinda spicy in here
I'm HOLLERING
Lemme read thru this mess
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw