bey pays homage to lil kims ('fro vs evrybody rounds 2)

Started by Eternal Bell, November 03, 2017, 05:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalonso.

Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 01:02:45 PM
I'll definitely say the words "we", "us", and phrases like "the gorls agree that" are often used when you're debating with a few of the gorls here. Like - this is between me and you. We're having a discussion as two members right now. I couldn't care less about a supposed consensus, etc. Continue to have the debate or argument between me and you, using our brains to make our points and relying on that only, or let's not have it at all.

Why was there even a debate or argument between anyone, when you're the sole one who came in here fuming because Beyonc? showed love on the strength of being iconic which is something you AGREE with :uhh:

Aalonso.

ya rock muh world.

November 04, 2017, 02:11:01 PM #467 Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 02:11:22 PM by still dun care
Quote from: L0NZ. on November 04, 2017, 02:09:47 PM
I'll definitely say the words "we", "us", and phrases like "the gorls agree that" are often used when you're debating with a few of the gorls here. Like - this is between me and you. We're having a discussion as two members right now. I couldn't care less about a supposed consensus, etc. Continue to have the debate or argument between me and you, using our brains to make our points and relying on that only, or let's not have it at all.

Why was there even a debate or argument between anyone
I see we suddenly forgot where we're at.

And that has nothing to do with the point I made.

LOONA.

But you came in here directing your comments at EVERYBODY because you misjudged what was happening in the thread.

Wasn't no "me and you" fgg   

KING BENTLEY.

s

you don't even really stan for Nicki ... like ... stfu kid

H.#.G.*.Z

Aalonso.

Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 02:11:01 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on November 04, 2017, 02:09:47 PM

Why was there even a debate or argument between anyone
I see we suddenly forgot where we're at.

And that has nothing to do with the point I made.

You were the main one talking about "the gorls agree" "the girls usually agree that kim is a joke! y'all fake"

What is the point ur trying to make

ya rock muh world.

You chose to engage me Drais, and we began to argue a bit.

Then you referenced a supposed consensus to prove your point. It's done all the time on here. Nothing new . So I'm not going to sit here and argue as you find reasons to excuse why you resorted to that.

Then even after we were done, you followed it up with a "I see why the gorls..." comment, etc. Again, it always goes back to "the gorls" and "we" with some of ya'll. Nothing new.

Aalonso.

You came in hating immediately before ANYONE had a chance to show fake love, if that even occurred.

LOONA.

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on November 04, 2017, 02:15:12 PM
s

you don't even really stan for Nicki ... like ... stfu kid

Bentley what r u saying?!?!     

:guys:

ya rock muh world.

Then, you said you were done and that the conversation was bothering you, until Lonz jumped back into it after a couple pages in an effort to provide something that I asked you for (a quote).

Suddenly, the conversation was no longer a bother to you and it was game on. I'm sorry but it's late. Everything doesn't have to be a collective effort. I'm more than confident that we're all well equipped to handle one another on our own.

Aalonso.

Oh wait, let me sit this one out. Let me know when u want to argue about Kim sis

LOONA.

November 04, 2017, 02:20:26 PM #476 Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 02:20:47 PM by Drais.
Yet you ran in here first talmbout the "gorls"

Them they y'all etc...

Then talk about us needing backup but as soon as Talisa posted you came right back. Stop retracting and contradicting yourself.

ya rock muh world.

And the excuses continue. You mentioned "the gorls" in reference to mess that didn't even have to do with the argument or debate at hand - saying that the gorls were "weary" of my "fake Nicki stanning", etc. Veering off course from the argument, including the other gorls...

Once you couldn't find the quote I asked for that's when "the gorls" started getting involved a bit more. And you letting me know what the consensus was here on certain things like I'd actually care.

ya rock muh world.

The thing is - I don't care. Obviously if I did I'd try to align to or cater to any of the consensuses you presented to me. So do me a favor - next time you and I are having a debate or argument, don't bother mentioning them and try sticking to the topic. We ended up at Ancestry.com , logging into my app, everything but what we were supposed to be discussing.

That's all. Enjoy your Saturday love.