bey pays homage to lil kims ('fro vs evrybody rounds 2)

Started by Eternal Bell, November 03, 2017, 05:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ya rock muh world.

If I didn't address any of you directly I'm confused as to why you're addressing me. These paragraphs ...

If I have something to say to you I'll say it, just like I said to Drais. But type away in the meantime.

Vonc2002

I'm addressing what's going on in the thread.  I thought u were leaving,  bbe?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ya rock muh world.

If it doesn't apply, do me a favor and let it fly.

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

Let's continue this discussion in PM because it's too many opinions being directed at me, but I'm the meantime let me continue posting in the thread responding to people I said I wouldn't bother responding to....AFTER I said I was done with the thread.     

:dead:

Cowgirl

ya rock muh world.

I told Drais to hit me up once he's ready to continue OUR conversation. I don't need people quoting me from the sidelines with "But Afro that's what he's tryna say". He has a keyboard, fully equipped with a QWERTY row, punctuation buttons and all. I think he's good on backup.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on November 04, 2017, 03:00:19 PM
Let's continue this discussion in PM because it's too many opinions being directed at me, but I'm the meantime let me continue posting in the thread responding to people I said I wouldn't bother responding to....AFTER I said I was done with the thread.     

Like........
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

ya rock muh world.

And I honestly didn't think you'd hit me up through PM. It was a nicer way of saying what I just typed above.

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 04, 2017, 03:01:45 PM

Like........

Let's see how long it takes for him to actually follow through with what he says.     

MAY

Quote from: FAME. on November 03, 2017, 07:43:36 PM
This is such a genuine moment to me. Love them.

!!!
Bey is really beginning to win me over

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: Drais. on November 04, 2017, 03:07:30 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 04, 2017, 03:01:45 PM

Like........

Let's see how long it takes for him to actually follow through with what he says.     

About as long as you were "bothered" by our conversation last night.

A few minutes possibly.

LOONA.

Vonc2002

Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 03:01:26 PM
I told Drais to hit me up once he's ready to continue OUR conversation. I don't need people quoting me from the sidelines with "But Afro that's what he's tryna say". He has a keyboard, fully equipped with a QWERTY row, punctuation buttons and all. I think he's good on backup.
At no point did I speak for drais. Quote me saying that's what HE'S saying. Drais said sumn that u didn't speak to until I quoted his post and said that's what happened, then u felt the need to expound on why u came back in piggybacking off of Talisa. I never spoke for anyone. That's the funny thing about this "backup" thing u speak of. None of the people u throw that ridiculousness at actually requires it..........yet u emerge after going ghost when Talisa showed up :dead:
Just bow out. They manhandled u in here :plzstop: