bey pays homage to lil kims ('fro vs evrybody rounds 2)

Started by Eternal Bell, November 03, 2017, 05:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

Is this the Halloween after party mess?  :ohwow:

If so, thanks Bey & Kim.  :raycharles2urmess:

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: Drais. on November 04, 2017, 03:33:02 PM
Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 03:31:54 PM
ssss

Hey bvy sis....
You haven't been in here like hours and I'm right here posting.

I think that the sooner some of these gorls realize how insignificant their consensuses/opinions are to me - the sooner they'll stop addressing me with these paragraphs and giving each other high fives for a job well done. But the team spirit is inspiring.

And of course as soon as Talisa posts you gotta piggyback.

I'm sure she's good on backup remember?     

What I typed above has kinda been my point the entire time.

Did I say anything new since Talisa's arrival? Point it out for me.

LOONA.

Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 03:34:36 PM
Quote from: Drais. on November 04, 2017, 03:33:02 PM
Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 03:31:54 PM
ssss

Hey bvy sis....
You haven't been in here like hours and I'm right here posting.

I think that the sooner some of these gorls realize how insignificant their consensuses/opinions are to me - the sooner they'll stop addressing me with these paragraphs and giving each other high fives for a job well done. But the team spirit is inspiring.

And of course as soon as Talisa posts you gotta piggyback.

I'm sure she's good on backup remember?     

What I typed above has kinda been my point the entire time.

Did I say anything new since Talisa's arrival? Point it out for me.

I literally said this exact same thing when Lonz posted and yet it was needing to piggyback or have backup?

The way you contradict yourself is ridiculous.

Nevermind the fact you were done with the thread yesterday.   :kii:   

LOONA.

Quote from: element on November 04, 2017, 03:31:35 PM
It honestly cracks me up how you gorls continue to take this clown seriously enough to go back and forth. He?s just Lew pt. 2. He feeds off the arguments and will do anything to get ppls attention on here.

It's funny tbh but I don't think any of us take him or his "stanning" seriously.

Af is similar to Ray. He will talk just to talk or to get the last word despite being "done" with the thread or conversation. A complete blockhead that constantly contradicts himself. Will say one thing on one page and the exact opposite 5 pages later. Will try to call someone out for doing something on one page only to do the exact same thing 7 pages later.

But like you said anything for attention.     

ya rock muh world.

Drais, you keep pointing out contradiction but conveniently hopscotch over the fact that you were "bothered" and done with me last night. But here we are - chatting it up.

You're the one who really moved to end the conversation first last night - and went to post Beyonce pics as if you'd moved on. Until Lonz came back in and then you started it right back up.

I said I was done talking to you last night. And I really was tired of it - you were scrambling IMO with all the veering off course into my app and mess...then ending the conversation.

KING BENTLEY.

Jesus Christ ... I've never seen anything like it

H.#.G.*.Z

ya rock muh world.

And for those who take such issue with my personality here or how I handle an argument on here - you don't have to address me.

We totally don't have to communicate on here at all - I'll be fine and I'm sure you will too.

Just let me know for future reference. Because I'm not really with all of this dragging then PMing me to work things out or "lets be BSource friends again" mess. As a couple of you have learned recently.

MAY

Bey knew exactly what she was doing. I'm kinda living :kii: :kii: :kii:

CHOKE

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

LOONA.

November 04, 2017, 03:55:09 PM #554 Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 03:57:58 PM by Drais.
You don't have to address me nor I you, but let's type up a response beforehand explaining so

Y'all....     

:plzstop: