bey pays homage to lil kims ('fro vs evrybody rounds 2)

Started by Eternal Bell, November 03, 2017, 05:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAY

yummy

Now watch Talisa come in here and rush to quote his posts and do the same shit he's accusing everyone else of doing.

Two peas in a dumbass pod.

ya rock muh world.

November 04, 2017, 04:37:22 PM #587 Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 04:39:03 PM by still dun care
But she did somewhat bring up a good point - at the end of the day we've been on a good 10 pages or so about Afro - Afro's stanning, contradictions, etc. etc.

If you think my Nicki "stanning" is fake , I'll let you have that. I'm not going to sit here and go for hours to prove my apparent allegiance to someone I don't even know.

Never claimed to be a stan, though. Think that's worth mentioning. I admire her beauty a lot, and think she has some nice songs. So that's always confused me.

Not walking around claiming to be a "Barb". Or a Nicki stan.

You guys literally apply a label and then say someone's fake for claiming to be something you've labeled them as.

MAY

LOONA.

Vonc2002

Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 04, 2017, 04:23:01 PM
The whole group vs. solo dolo argument is pointless.

This is a forum frequented by a bunch of overly opinionated ass people, folks are obviously gonna chime in on convos that they aren't directly involved in.
!!!!!!!!!!!!
If we're in a thread and see what's going on we're going to speak on it. PERIOD!  Mostly everyone here is definitely built to stand alone and HAVE numerous times. I think the whole thing is stupid but it's DEFINITELY idiotic if ur gonna do the exact same shit but attempt to call someone out for "needing backup"   :dead:
Like, why exactly would someone need back up to battle someone who's overly passive agressive or "DONE" if the convo gets too spirited? Like, gtfoh :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 04:37:22 PM
But she did somewhat bring up a good point - at the end of the day we've been on a good 10 pages or so about Afro - Afro's stanning, contradictions, etc. etc.

If you think my Nicki "stanning" is fake , I'll let you have that. I'm not going to sit here and go for hours to prove my apparent allegiance to someone I don't even know.

Never claimed to be a stan, though. Think that's worth mentioning. I admire her beauty a lot, and think she has some nice songs. So that's always confused me.

Not walking around claiming to be a "Barb". Or a Nicki stan.

You guys literally apply a label and then say someone's fake for claiming to be something you've labeled them as.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on November 04, 2017, 04:27:34 PM
I'm done. Enjoy your Saturday

*continues to posts in the thread for two hours*

If I'm not addressing you why are you addressing me

*goes on to address said person(s) for the next two hours*

No opinion of your own. You gorls need backup

*quotes and adds on to what Talisa posts*

sdsdddddddddddddddddddd
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 04, 2017, 04:30:43 PM
Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 04:26:43 PM

Because it may or may not hit home for you.

It's pointless and bringing it up seems to be a way of deflecting after someone has poked holes in every one of your moot points. Just like screaming about being done with a topic and still making posts in the same thread to the same damn people.

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

yummy

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 04, 2017, 04:39:34 PM

This is a forum frequented by a bunch of overly opinionated ass people, folks are obviously gonna chime in on convos that they aren't directly involved in.
!!!!!!!!!!!!
If we're in a thread and see what's going on we're going to speak on it. PERIOD!  Mostly everyone here is definitely built to stand alone and HAVE numerous times. I think the whole thing is stupid but it's DEFINITELY idiotic if ur gonna do the exact same shit but attempt to call someone out for "needing backup"   :dead:
Like, why exactly would someone need back up to battle someone who's overly passive agressive or "DONE" if the convo gets too spirited? Like, gtfoh :kii:

It's a tired angle to deflect from the original point. He couldn't use the done! have a great day! mess anymore because his ass parked back in here so accusing everyone of ganging up and cosigning is the new one.

What a joke :kii:

LOONA.

Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 04:37:22 PM
I'm not going to sit here and go for hours to prove

So leave and be done like you said hours ago?   

Vonc2002