bey pays homage to lil kims ('fro vs evrybody rounds 2)

Started by Eternal Bell, November 03, 2017, 05:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nine

November 04, 2017, 04:19:36 PM #570 Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 04:23:46 PM by Nine
Quote from: AfrakaBell on November 04, 2017, 04:05:47 PM

DANDANDJNJNDSJASNJDADSADSDA

When someone on Twitter said this was Lauryn Hill about to go on stage but she realized she was on time

:plzstop:

LOONA.

I said stop bothering me and you chose not to. Ok?

That's completely different from telling me and everybody else you were done with us and the thread and yet you're still here.

That's what you call a contradiction.

And now you're riding Talisa every time she posts after saying Me Vonc and Lonz needed backup.

Nevermind the fact you've been gone since last night and your ghost is still here.

:dead:     

yummy

The whole group vs. solo dolo argument is pointless.

This is a forum frequented by a bunch of overly opinionated ass people, folks are obviously gonna chime in on convos that they aren't directly involved in.

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: OwnIt on November 04, 2017, 04:17:56 PM
Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 04:11:45 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on November 04, 2017, 04:08:41 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 04, 2017, 03:32:45 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on November 04, 2017, 03:28:22 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 04, 2017, 02:35:28 PM
Quote from: Drais. on November 04, 2017, 02:20:26 PM
Yet you ran in here first talmbout the "gorls"

Them they y'all etc...

Then talk about us needing backup but as soon as Talisa posted you came right back. Stop retracting and contradicting yourself.

Now, I didn't wanna be the one but  :dead:
The one to what? I came in after the mess had subsided (I think), speaking out on Nicki "haters". Of course Afro would concur with me. Just like I would with him if he said the same thing. :dead: Not seeing the issue with him coming back into mess
Afro was gone and literally had not been back since yesterday. He was "done"in here. By his own admission, he posted because you came and said sumn. These actions from the same person that's going around yelling "needs backup" are hilarious
like I said, it's always a GROUP of you gorls coming at Afro at once, co-signing with each others for pages on end. It's to my knowledge this went for over 30 pages before I even stepped foot in the thread, so yeah, Af really didn't need the back up :dead: can't say the same for the herd of y'all
These are some of the same gorls who proudly took home a group dragging award.  :plzstop:

If they don't realize this they're just dumb at this point. Sor'.
Wasn't the narrative I was your slave mess? Now it's you who needs me for support? Because we quoting each other? Ain't that what half of this thread is, a bunch of fagg quotes? :dead: :shannonsmissing:

Between this mess and Mayday pretending to like Beyonce, I'm grossed out by this thread :omf:
njnjnjnjjjjjjjj

It's like a soup - all about the flavor of the day.

One day I'm commanding my subjects and the next I'm in a corner somewhere trembling until backup arrives.

Only thing is - I'm not known for getting into group draggings and winning BSource awards for them. These gorls are. My keyboard works just fine.

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 04, 2017, 04:23:01 PM

Because it may or may not hit home for you.

LOONA.

I'm done. Enjoy your Saturday

*continues to posts in the thread for two hours*

If I'm not addressing you why are you addressing me

*goes on to address said person(s) for the next two hours*

No opinion of your own. You gorls need backup

*quotes and adds on to what Talisa posts*

ya rock muh world.

So yeah I'm still here Drais. We've established that.

The "done" jokes are redundant now. Anything else?

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on November 04, 2017, 03:41:15 PM
Quote from: element on November 04, 2017, 03:31:35 PM
It honestly cracks me up how you gorls continue to take this clown seriously enough to go back and forth. He?s just Lew pt. 2. He feeds off the arguments and will do anything to get ppls attention on here.

It's funny tbh but I don't think any of us take him or his "stanning" seriously.

Af is similar to Ray. He will talk just to talk or to get the last word despite being "done" with the thread or conversation. A complete blockhead that constantly contradicts himself. Will say one thing on one page and the exact opposite 5 pages later. Will try to call someone out for doing something on one page only to do the exact same thing 7 pages later.

But like you said anything for attention.     

Yea
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 04, 2017, 04:23:01 PMfolks are obviously gonna chime in on convos that they aren't directly involved in.

Which is exactly what he did when she stormed in foaming at the mouth misjudging what was taking place in thread.

He can spare us this pity party. Nobody holding a gun to his head. He's willingly posting even after dismissing us multiple times and now he gotta dickride Talisa for support after saying we needed backup, lol.     

:kii:

yummy

Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 04:26:43 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 04, 2017, 04:23:01 PM

Because it may or may not hit home for you.

It's pointless and bringing it up seems to be a way of deflecting after someone has poked holes in every one of your moot points. Just like screaming about being done with a topic and still making posts in the same thread to the same damn people.

LOONA.

Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 04:28:28 PM
So yeah I'm still here Drais. We've established that.

The "done" jokes are redundant now. Anything else?

What's redundant is your presence in this thread.

You still haven't made a point and continually contradict yourself.     

ya rock muh world.

And Iman's point was irrelevant - she definitely took me seriously until she felt that I was fake to her for whatever reason. But co-sign away.

yummy

Quote from: Drais. on November 04, 2017, 04:30:26 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 04, 2017, 04:23:01 PMfolks are obviously gonna chime in on convos that they aren't directly involved in.

Which is exactly what he did when she stormed in foaming at the mouth misjudging what was taking place in thread.

He can spare us this pity party. Nobody holding a gun to his head. He's willingly posting even after dismissing us multiple times and now he gotta dickride Talisa for support after saying we needed backup, lol.     

:kii:

Right

He damn sure doesn't have a problem riding anyone's quote button when it comes to defending Nicki so I'm not understanding this newfound independence is coming from.

LOONA.

Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 04:32:06 PM
And Iman's point was irrelevant

And yet you indirectly responded her to anyway.

Same as you did with Bent & Vonc and now Yummy.     

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/