Yikes! Blasian Gorl Gets Rejected By BF's Korean Parents

Started by Freemala Harris, November 05, 2017, 08:23:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemala Harris

https://twitter.com/escofree/status/926897384046694400

QuoteReactions to the video footage of bringing my blasian fianc?e to meet my Korean parents at their house unannounced.  They did not welcome us into the house because my fiancee was black. I tried to negotiate another scheduled visit to introduce my fiancee, but it ended without a concrete plan.

fffff the bluntness of the parents  :omgwatshappening:

como la whore

trash.
at least everyone now knows what kind of people and "parents" they are

Genesis

Sad how these other ethnic groups hate black people but blacks have been contributing to their wealth for years.

ya rock muh world.

November 05, 2017, 09:45:05 AM #4 Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 09:46:09 AM by still dun care
Other minority groups just aren't as open to mixing as Black people are. Like, at all.

It's rare you come across someone like Nene who really sees biracial/mixed people as "half breeds". Usually the gorls are too busy praising an aesthetic that comes with apparent mixing.

But more and more Black people are getting the mindset of keeping #BlackLove around. And producing Black bvys from it.

That's one thing I'll give Remy Ma.

It's not saying that interracial mess is a sin (even though Tamera may have taken it that way :dead: ), but it's promoting keeping love within the community.

Freemala Harris

Not

"love ya but interracial love>>>>

smooches lolz  :scrumptious:"

ya rock muh world.

ojpih8uog7yiftud

"yall so cute tho! aww like livvle puppies :justabit: :stressed: "

🦚

Blasian indeed.

I would?ve cursed everybody in that fucking house out and that would be the last time they see me. No invite to the wedding either or anything that follows.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

CHOKE

Even the straight girls have it rough it seems

The first time I brought King home my parents made him stay in a hotel because my mom said she didn?t want the house smelling like wet dog

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: Cho-Ku on November 05, 2017, 10:46:34 AM

The first time I brought King home my parents made him stay in a hotel because my mom said she didn?t want the house smelling like wet dog
:stressed:

did u go to the hotel with him?

CHOKE

Quote from: still dun care on November 05, 2017, 10:47:28 AM
Quote from: Cho-Ku on November 05, 2017, 10:46:34 AM

:stressed:

did u go to the hotel with him?

Yes

It was hard tho because I love my old bed

I really debated the mess