Heavenly is so damn crazy

"if he don't show up, he don't show up
I know where that man is
I got it in the app on my phone"

:hmph:
She is hilarious

/.\

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

And I STILL don't feel sorry for Jackie. Curtis got 20 good yrs left. Go live ur best life bro. Jackie, have fun at the office
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Love. Sex. Black Magic. on November 12, 2017, 08:40:36 AM
Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on November 11, 2017, 01:40:49 PM
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Heavenly is so damn crazy

"if he don't show up, he don't show up
I know where that man is
I got it in the app on my phone"

:hmph:

She?s my favourite

:plzstop:
!!!!!!!!!!!!
:plzstop:

AIDS

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 12, 2017, 08:43:53 AM
And I STILL don't feel sorry for Jackie. Curtis got 20 good yrs left. Go live ur best life bro. Jackie, have fun at the office

Wtf !!

AIDS

Vonc2002

And I agree with Dr.G (Quad's  husband)
People automatically wanna jump to the defense of the women in these situations. We've seen that man ask that woman to prioritize him for SEASONS. These were just the convos they had on camera so I could imagine how many they have in their daily life.  I'm not mad at dude at all. 

Vonc2002

And I always low-key thought Simone did alot with her husband too. Cecil seems so cool to me. The way these women are sabotaging their marriages  :omf:

LOONA.

I honestly don't feel bad for her.

This is what happens you neglect your spouse. How can you say you'll reel back on work for a child, but not for your husband after he's been communication his frustrations about you neglecting him for EONS?

He was eventually gonna cheat just like all people do when their spouse is neglecting them. 

It's easy to say he should've divorced her but between breast cancer and being unable to have a child that would just be too much. He probably thought he could cheat quietly.

They're both trash though.     

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on November 12, 2017, 09:14:57 AM
I honestly don't feel bad for her.

This is what happens you neglect your spouse. How can you say you'll reel back on work for a child, but not for your husband after he's been communication his frustrations about you neglecting him for EONS?

He was eventually gonna cheat just like all people do when their spouse is neglecting them. 

It's easy to say he should've divorced her but between breast cancer and being unable to have a child that would just be too much. He probably thought he could cheat quietly.

They're both trash though.     

I agree. Saying DIVORCE is easy but that's honestly a whole fckn hassle  :dead:
Yea, he's still trash tho cause don't be out here PROUDLY parading bitches around. I'm not FURIOUS that he stepped out tho. That could actually be the thing to get her attention. Did y'all see what she said? I NEVER thought he would cheat. Oh, so is that why u continued to ignore his requests to prioritize him? U just KNEW he'd kinda take it? Yea, have fun Curt

KING BENTLEY.

Jackie is stubborn

Heavenly may seem like a bit much but she was actually right. Jackie has to loosen up a bit, show some emotion.

Being strong is good and all that but ... it can be a bit much

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on November 12, 2017, 09:39:56 AM
Jackie is stubborn

Heavenly may seem like a bit much but she was actually right. Jackie has to loosen up a bit, show some emotion.

Being strong is good and all that but ... it can be a bit much
I agree! Now heavenly is sum1 I could see saying HOW COULD YOU!
She seems like she gives all to her marriage. And I don't expect  Jackie to give that 1950s style housewife like Heavy BUT u need to give more than u do, ESPECIALLY if ur husband has expressed that he needs more.