Quote from: Drais. on November 06, 2017, 09:38:38 AM
Quote from: XXX. on November 06, 2017, 09:34:21 AM
Quote from: Drais. on November 06, 2017, 09:32:18 AM
About to watch in a bit.

Just finished Whorewives of Atl     

You watch M2M? :guys:

Duh boy     

:omgwatshappening:

Well, color me surprised. I had no clue!  I honestly didn't even know you dabbled in the reality mess. 

:ohwow:

I usually don't for the most part but since my life is so drama free I have to find some kind of drama and mess somewhere, and that's in these shows.

:blessed:     

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 06, 2017, 03:21:59 AM
fdgdgfg HEAV' going off in the confessional about cheating  :kii:
sssssssssssssssssss

I have a vow with HIM .. but bitch I'm coming for YOU!
I really don't give a damn HAHAHA!

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

ssssssssssssssss
the way she's so confident and just commands the room

lemme go watch past seasons cause Heavenly is kinda giving me everything I need  :plzstop:

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on November 06, 2017, 09:53:58 AM
ssssssssssssssss

lemme go watch past seasons cause Heavenly is kinda giving me everything I need  :plzstop:
Every since she's been on the show,  she's been my favorite.  She is HILARIOUS! And when twists up that under/over bite ass mouth....... :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

XXX.

Quote from: Drais. on November 06, 2017, 09:47:37 AM
Quote from: XXX. on November 06, 2017, 09:41:37 AM
About to watch in a bit.

Duh boy     

Well, color me surprised. I had no clue!  I honestly didn't even know you dabbled in the reality mess. 

I usually don't for the most part but since my life is so drama free I have to find some kind of drama and mess somewhere, and that's in these shows.

JJDJDNFNNNNNNdddd

And on this board! :justabit:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on November 06, 2017, 09:47:37 AM
Quote from: XXX. on November 06, 2017, 09:41:37 AM
About to watch in a bit.

Duh boy     

Oh, that explains ur activity here the past couple of days, mean self
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 06, 2017, 09:55:41 AM
ssssssssssssssss

Every since she's been on the show,  she's been my favorite.  She is HILARIOUS! And when twists up that under/over bite ass mouth....... :kii:
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
and when she starts preaching :dead:

did you hear Jackie speak on Toya in the confessional tho?

"it's her job to be her husband's everything ... because everything she has  ... is her husband's" 
I love Toya but ... they clock each other completely on this show :plzstop:

I have to say this show is more intense because it's real and even tho they disagree, you can tell they do kinda value each other's opinions and friendships

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on November 06, 2017, 10:12:25 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 06, 2017, 09:55:41 AM
ssssssssssssssss

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
and when she starts preaching :dead:

did you hear Jackie speak on Toya in the confessional tho?

"it's her job to be her husband's everything ... because everything she has  ... is her husband's" 
I love Toya but ... they clock each other completely on this show :plzstop:

I have to say this show is more intense because it's real and even tho they disagree, you can tell they do kinda value each other's opinions and friendships
!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I yelled when jackie said that. Bitch that is YOUR job :plzstop:

Gilgamesh.

Also I like that Toya and Quad are fiends now. Mariah really did bring a dark cloud to this group cause when she's not around they mess but it's never malicious.

I liked the first ep. The Waiting to Exhale moment was cute but I hope they introduce the new girl soon. I know she and Heav' get into it.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 06, 2017, 10:17:59 AM
Also I like that Toya and Quad are fiends now. Mariah really did bring a dark cloud to this group cause when she's not around they mess but it's never malicious.

I liked the first ep.
!!!!!!!
I love how toya ALWAYS keeps it 100. I just didn't expect her to actually tell Jackie that she had a hand In the mess.  Most wait and get balls in the confessional.

XXX.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 06, 2017, 10:17:59 AM

I liked the first ep. The Waiting to Exhale moment was cute but I hope they introduce the new girl soon. I know she and Heav' get into it.

That's not really fair, because Mariah and Toya made up too.  Toya just didn't like Mariah, so she called Quad her puppet.  And never gave her a chance.

Mariah gets such a bad rap.

Vonc2002

XXX.

I don't think we've ever liked the same people on a show.  No surprise there.