Will and Jada say they did NOT give Tyrese $5 million

Started by AIDS, November 08, 2017, 09:37:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on November 08, 2017, 10:50:16 AM
Quote from: XXX. on November 08, 2017, 10:28:50 AM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on November 08, 2017, 10:14:46 AM
I'm all kinds of confused. They need to lock him in a padded room.

When he was on the phone with Jada, he specifically said they requested that in exchange for the money, he has to stay OFF of social media.

Not only did he not stay off social media, he blasted that they were sending him money.  And then on top of that, he had the nerve to tell some kid he'll pay their tuition when the wire comes through.  :uhh: :kii:

People were in that other thread like, "I doubt Will and Jada care!" blah blah blah.

But rich people don't like information like that getting out.  And I know from stories I've heard about Beyonc? and Jay getting upset when people share what they've donated or helped someone out with.  I think it also has to do with tax purposes and things like that.  Rich folks don't report everything. 

So, it's just putting the world in your business and finances as well.

Tyrese is a MESS!

I do believe the Smiths are still sending the money, but they probably want to counter the report and make it seem like a rumor.  I'm sure they're upset with him.

Not promising to pay someone else bills with money you just begged for  :uhh: :ummwhat:

A true damn clown!

Camo

Navyman

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on November 08, 2017, 10:47:03 AM
Bbbbbvvvvvvvvv
This is pretty much what NPD/Sociopath disorder is. Their is different degrees on the spectrum but yeah...

Young

Dbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbddddddd

Ghan has never been this bad IMO
Besides the time she had the doll and was dragging someone?s bby dbdbdbddb

XXX.

Brandy and Tyrese aren't even comparable.  Brandy was addressing haters too much.

Tyrese is having a serious mental breakdown.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on November 08, 2017, 12:31:00 PM
Dbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbddddddd

sddddddddddddddd
Sorry but it's no different imo. U wouldn't believe how many people ask me wtf is wrong with brandy and are calling her crazy. 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Annie

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 08, 2017, 12:51:44 PM
Dbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbddddddd

sddddddddddddddd
Sorry but it's no different imo. U wouldn't believe how many people ask me wtf is wrong with brandy and are calling her crazy.

There is something going on.  :sobusyjetsetter:
And it is probably more than just one event, one clapback.

/.\

Vonc2002

November 08, 2017, 01:05:46 PM #41 Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 01:06:53 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Annie on November 08, 2017, 12:54:10 PM
Dbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbddddddd

sddddddddddddddd

Sumn going on with brandy?  She's unstable too tbh :dead:
That's why last week I called that moesha bullshit like I saw it. Brandy has a HISTORY of being all over the place and it's just coming to a head now. She was a scientologist at one point (sorry but no level headed person would buy into that shit), she was all earthy and vegan once upon a time, she's super positive and alluve sudden very negative and calling herself the clapback queen. I'm not applauding that shit. I want B to get some help.   Her mind literally changes like the weather. I swear this girl was talking about journaling and working out being her vice just last yr and now she's plus sized. Iono which way is up or down with her
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 08, 2017, 01:05:46 PM
Quote from: Annie on November 08, 2017, 12:54:10 PM
Dbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbddddddd

sddddddddddddddd

Sumn going on with brandy?  She's unstable too tbh :dead:
That's why last week I called that moesha bullshit like I saw it. Brandy has a HISTORY of being all over the place and it's just coming to a head now. She was a scientologist at one point (sorry but no level headed person would buy into that shit), she was all earthy and vegan once upon a time, she's super positive and alluve sudden very negative and calling herself the clapback queen. I'm not applauding that shit. I want B to get some help.   Her mind literally changes like the weather. I swear this girl was talking about journaling and working out being her vice just last yr and now she's plus sized. Iono which way is up or down with her

U sound stoopid

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different