Will and Jada say they did NOT give Tyrese $5 million

Started by AIDS, November 08, 2017, 09:37:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

And honestly, I don't enjoy brandy the performer anymore. I went to that show on my birthday and was VERY underwhelmed. Im about to be completely honest.  Monica outperformed her.......didn't outsing her tho :dead:
My stan card is burned and buried. I hope she gets it together
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Annie

November 08, 2017, 01:17:59 PM #47 Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 01:20:18 PM by Annie
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 08, 2017, 01:05:46 PM
Quote from: Annie on November 08, 2017, 12:54:10 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 08, 2017, 12:51:44 PM
Quote from: Young on November 08, 2017, 12:31:00 PM
Dbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbddddddd

Ghan has never been this bad IMO
Besides the time she had the doll and was dragging someone?s bby dbdbdbddb
sddddddddddddddd
Sorry but it's no different imo. U wouldn't believe how many people ask me wtf is wrong with brandy and are calling her crazy.

There is something going on.  :sobusyjetsetter:
And it is probably more than just one event, one clapback.
Sumn going on with brandy?  She's unstable too tbh :dead:
That's why last week I called that moesha bullshit like I saw it. Brandy has a HISTORY of being all over the place and it's just coming to a head now. She was a scientologist at one point (sorry but no level headed person would buy into that shit), she was all earthy and vegan once upon a time, she's super positive and alluve sudden very negative and calling herself the clapback queen. I'm not applauding that shit. I want B to get some help.   Her mind literally changes like the weather. I swear this girl was talking about journaling and working out being her vice just last yr and now she's plus sized. Iono which way is up or down with her

And there are too many people who say something is wrong. Maybe she is also a bit insecure when it comes to the music. I do worry about her sometimes and it makes me realize we don?t really know her at all. The weight might be medicines, who knows..and it is ok if she is not perfect (a lot of creative people have their mental issues) but social media is just putting it in our faces. Celebs should be more private.
(I don?t mean they shouldn?t talk about there health, because it is good to be transparent. I mean crazy clapbacks, insomniac snapchats)

/.\

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Annie on November 08, 2017, 01:17:59 PM
Dbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbddddddd

sddddddddddddddd
Sorry but it's no different imo. U wouldn't believe how many people ask me wtf is wrong with brandy and are calling her crazy.

That's why last week I called that moesha bullshit like I saw it. Brandy has a HISTORY of being all over the place and it's just coming to a head now. She was a scientologist at one point (sorry but no level headed person would buy into that shit), she was all earthy and vegan once upon a time, she's super positive and alluve sudden very negative and calling herself the clapback queen. I'm not applauding that shit. I want B to get some help.   Her mind literally changes like the weather. I swear this girl was talking about journaling and working out being her vice just last yr and now she's plus sized. Iono which way is up or down with her

And there are too many people who say something is wrong. Maybe she is also a bit insecure when it comes to the music. I do worry about her sometimes and it makes me realize we don?t really know her at all. The weight might be medicines, who knows..and it is ok if she is not perfect (a lot of creative people have their mental issues) but social media is just putting it in our faces. Celebs should be more private.

Get the fuck outta here

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Cowgirl

Annie

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 08, 2017, 01:12:04 PM
And honestly, I don't enjoy brandy the performer anymore. I went to that show on my birthday and was VERY underwhelmed. Im about to be completely honest.  Monica outperformed her.......didn't outsing her tho :dead:
Some fans still don?t see the reality I guess. I will support her when she drops that album, but I am no longer waiting for divine timing and listening to coming soons. Time is ticking and it took me some time to realize that maybe this is just it..there won?t be another era like NSN-FM

/.\

Vonc2002

Quote from: Annie on November 08, 2017, 01:17:59 PM
Dbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbddddddd

sddddddddddddddd

(I don?t mean they shouldn?t talk about there health, because it is good to be transparent. I mean crazy clapbacks, insomniac snapchats)
Brandy definitely has insecurities (we all do tho) but yea they have taken their toll on her. I want her to go and get refreshed somewhere. I would have never thought I could feel this way about brandy. It's sad a lil because she's been my Ace for like 20 yrs.  I knew it was over when this friend of mine was defending her to me and I was flat out lashing her :dead:
I'll always support her and the music but I'm pretty done

Vonc2002

Quote from: Annie on November 08, 2017, 01:22:39 PM
Some fans still don?t see the reality I guess. I will support her when she drops that album, but I am no longer waiting for divine timing and listening to coming soons. Time is ticking and it took me some time to realize that maybe this is just it..there won?t be another era like NSN-FM
ANNIE!!!!!!!!>>>><<<<<<
Honestly, I didn't need another NSN tho(And definitely not another FM lol). Brandy has always given me sumn with each era. I just wish I knew less about her personally because that demolished all that I thought I knew. Social media is the devil imhfo

Sovereign.

Quote from: MARS. on November 08, 2017, 09:43:26 AM
not

still waiting on the wire transfer from Will and Jada

hun you'll keep waiting

JSAJSKDSJDSKDJSl;DSD

Vonc2002

Quote from: Love. Sex. Black Magic. on November 08, 2017, 01:36:35 PM
Dbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbddddddd

sddddddddddddddd

Omg !!!!!!!

:dead:

I just give a ?Yeah. I Dunno. Lolz?.

:rudone:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:dead: :dead: :dead:

LOONA.

Vonc wtf

:omgwatshappening:   

Vonc2002

November 08, 2017, 01:45:44 PM #56 Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 01:46:11 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Drais. on November 08, 2017, 01:40:37 PM

Vonc wtf

:omgwatshappening:   

I was SO annoyed. I sat there like :rudone:
Didn't cheer or anything. First of all, HOW MANY TIMES ARE U GONNA SING THE SAME SONGS! Even Monica came out and gave lil favorites like sideline hoe. If I have to hear this same Afrodisiac, WAU, Sittin up in my room mix :uhh:

Young

What?s going on now damnit

Young

Guys Ghan is about to comeback and slay something serious. Believe that !

This bitch isn?t even 40 yawl

BAPHOMET.

:ummwhat: :ummwhat: :ummwhat: :ummwhat: :ummwhat: