Tami Roman Will NOT Be Returning To BBW

Started by M-Rocka, November 08, 2017, 04:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

[instagram]
[/instagram]

Just cancel this lifeless show already, it's already ran its course. :uhh:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

November 08, 2017, 04:26:59 PM #6 Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 04:27:11 PM by Vonc2002
Shaunie needs to be next

Cowboy Nine

Now 1/3 of the Miscarriage Crew is gone.

If something happens to EVILyn and BRAWNie...

bit!

:oof:

M-Rocka

With Tami, 'laysia, 'niyah and Miseri out the picture, what more can they talk about? I don't want another season of barren issues and Shaunie's baseboard looking ass. Enough is the fuck enough!

b7

Tears

Clearly she decided to leave on her own. This doesn?t mean Brandi and Malaysia are returning or anything
:blessed:

Vonc2002

November 08, 2017, 04:28:11 PM #10 Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 04:28:22 PM by Vonc2002
Evelyn can stay actually.  Long as Jackie is there to give her HELL

Cowboy Nine

QuoteNow, according to our sources, the tea about Tami leaving #BBWLA has to do with its ratings. They are subpar and nobody new actually wants to join the show. Tami is reportedly focused on leaving on a Sporano C if you know what I mean!

This show is truly on it's last leg

:plzstop:

BigDawg

They need to just cancel the shit. Tami seems more focused on her acting now.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 08, 2017, 04:28:11 PM

Yeah, kinda want that chalupa to suffer honestly.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 08, 2017, 04:28:11 PM
KMMMMMMMM

Oh wait.

now that the news of her break-up is out, I can picture Jackie lashing her even more.

:plzstop:

Keep her around for a drag out mess.

:blessed: