He was confused as fuck!

Started by Itskusican, November 11, 2017, 11:25:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Nhhhghhbbhgh
Why were they so focused on him?

GRAND

SDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

Vonc, are you watching Celebrity Marriage BootCamp?

BRANDY

Vonc2002

Quote from: ???? on November 11, 2017, 01:24:25 PM

I literally just watched the 1st 2 episodes yesterday. I hate Peter and Amina. I'm so sick of this idiot letting him do her any kinda way and crying about it. Bitch, he clearly ain't EVER leaving toss woman alone. Stop tossing around idle threats and go on with your life already

Annie

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 11, 2017, 01:22:05 PM
This WAS a good ass season.
!!!!

The marriage boot camp with Peter and Amina is just depressing

/.\

Annie

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 11, 2017, 03:53:37 PM
Quote from: ???? on November 11, 2017, 01:24:25 PM

I literally just watched the 1st 2 episodes yesterday. I hate Peter and Amina. I'm so sick of this idiot letting him do her any kinda way and crying about it. Bitch, he clearly ain't EVER leaving toss woman alone. Stop tossing around idle threats and go on with your life already
At this point I think they are doing it for the money. Amina can?t be this stupid

/.\