He was SO beautiful

Started by Young, November 12, 2017, 06:34:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Yea, she could shave her mess down a bit tho LOLZ! Actually I think the nose thing only works for men. Women can have the lips but a nose is a feature that should be a bit more demure or proportional in women
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 12, 2017, 09:12:25 AM
Quote from: Young on November 12, 2017, 09:04:59 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 12, 2017, 08:49:32 AM
and healthy noses (as long as they STUPID big).

Elaborate

I meant NOT stupid big. Like I love those black traits.  U got people out here paying for the shit we naturally have.

Ssbdbdbdbdbdbdddd

Oh okay well that?s the damn truth !

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 12, 2017, 09:15:35 AM
Yea, she could shave her mess down a bit tho LOLZ! Actually I think the nose thing only works for men. Women can have the lips but a nose is a feature that should be a bit more demure or proportional in women

Dbdbdbdbdbdbddd

Rude

And I think Rihanna defies that

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on November 12, 2017, 09:16:53 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 12, 2017, 09:15:35 AM

Dbdbdbdbdbdbddd

Rude

And I think Rihanna defies that

BUT Rihanna's nose ain't STUPID big. It's just healthy but still proportional tbh. Queen doesn't need ANY work and I love that she hasnt fckd with her face.  Lemme show u a example of stupid big that I think works but a woman couldn't POSSIBLY pull off
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

dhhss

I know what Vonc means.

This one guy I used to work with had the nose the size of a damn lightbulb.     

Vonc2002

No woman could pull this off but I don't think anything is wrong with his nose

Cartierline

ssssss yeah a SCHNOZ mess is fine as long as it's proportional to the rest of the face

Vonc2002

Big noses are fine on men because it's like a masculine trait. Women features need to be more petite which kinda equals feminine. Like if a man has small hands or feet, that's seen as more of a female trait

GLOCK

dddddddddddddddddd

This first page

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

#Mu7

vonc i agree black traits are >>>>
full lips
thick noses (within reasons)
coarse hair.
im glad its back in style
cause this white "exotic shit" was annoying.

Harlem

I?LOVED black Michael! I? wish he never continued messing with his face too he was just fine and even when he touched a bit for the Thriller era... what he needed was a bit of whatever Proactiv was to them in the late 70s/80s

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 12, 2017, 09:27:08 AM

No woman could pull this off but I don't think anything is wrong with his nose

the way i just jumped back.