Started by Young, November 12, 2017, 06:34:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Cartierline

I mean King was but this isn't a flattering mess

:udontlookok:

Young

Vonc2002

November 12, 2017, 08:49:32 AM #3 Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 10:17:29 AM by Vonc2002
There was nothing wrong with him. I actually love all those black traits in my people. I love big lips and healthy noses (as long as they not STUPID big). Michael could've stopped fckn with himself when he shaved down that nose. He was GQ ready at that point.  Insecurity is a mufucka.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

And young there's absolutely nothing wrong with u either.  I remember u wanting a bit of rhinoplasty at one point.  Are u beyond that ridiculousness?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Michael wasn't cute I'm sorry.

Cartierline

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 12, 2017, 08:49:32 AM
There was nothing wrong with him. I actually love all those black traits in my people. I love big lips and healthy noses (as long as they STUPID big). Michael could've stopped fckn with himself when he shaved down that nose. He was GQ ready at that point.  Insecurity is a mufucka.

!!!!!

Michael was beautiful before any work. It's sad he couldn't see that.

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 12, 2017, 08:51:05 AM
And young there's absolutely nothing wrong with u either.  I remember u wanting a bit of rhinoplasty at one point.  Are u beyond that ridiculousness?

Sbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdb

Yeah King

I could never

AIDS

Young

He was gorg?

Never needed surg?

Coulda stopped here

He was kinda FOINE here sometimes and coulda stopped here too

Young

November 12, 2017, 09:04:59 AM #10 Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 09:05:25 AM by Young
and healthy noses (as long as they STUPID big).

Elaborate

AIDS

Young

Shsbsssssss

No I was just wondering if that size nose was still cute to him that?s all

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on November 12, 2017, 09:04:59 AM
and healthy noses (as long as they STUPID big).

Elaborate

I meant NOT stupid big. Like I love those black traits.  U got people out here paying for the shit we naturally have.