when she turned around and it WASNT the dad in the car...

Started by GRAND, November 14, 2017, 07:41:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRAND

GRAND

OH WAIT

The Visit was also great

I forgot he has some really good films

Vonc2002

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on November 14, 2017, 07:49:00 AM
Quote from: MARS. on November 14, 2017, 07:45:08 AM
Yeah this is one of the best films ever tbh

The movie he did with Will and jaden and the ?happening? mess are two of the worst movies ever created though
After Earth and The Happening BOTH had so much potential

Jesus

He needs a cowriter

After Earth was just... it made NO sense but it was a beautiful film visually

and The Happening just needed better writing, amazing concept IMO

Hes an idiot

Yea, I still thought the happening was ok because the concept was so interesting. When we got to the end of the movie and it was all because trees were pissed off  :dead: :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GRAND

According to wiki, After Earth was an idea by Will Smith

yeah... stick to acting king :diddraispoot:

AIDS

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 14, 2017, 07:52:47 AM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on November 14, 2017, 07:49:00 AM

The movie he did with Will and jaden and the ?happening? mess are two of the worst movies ever created though

Jesus

He needs a cowriter

Hes an idiot

Yea, I still thought the happening was ok because the concept was so interesting. When we got to the end of the movie and it was all because trees were pissed off  :dead: :uhh:

sjsshsjdjdjdjsjdjdjdjdjdjcjvvjvjccjcj

GRAND

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 14, 2017, 07:52:47 AM

Jesus

He needs a cowriter

Hes an idiot

lsDFLSKDFKLSFD

!!!

I was literally like  "OMG WTF IS DOING THIS :diddraispoot: " the entire movie but like  :nowgorl: at the ending

AIDS

Vonc2002

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on November 14, 2017, 07:52:48 AM
According to wiki, After Earth was an idea by Will Smith

yeah... stick to acting king :diddraispoot:
It was. He was about to create a whole movie series for jaden. M. Night wasn't the person to develop that wth tho
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GRAND

im screaming

i really didnt know after earth was supposed to be a trilogy, im reading up on it now

this was the biggest mistake will ever made outside of wild wild west

cxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

GRAND

Quote from: MARS. on November 14, 2017, 07:54:31 AM
Speaking of Will I am Legend is iconic

:oof:
!!!!

It got a lot of criticism, but outside of 28 days later

Its THE only zombie movie to give you an emotional response :stressed:

AIDS

?The film is commonly considered to be the low-point of Shyamalan's career?

I?m crying

GRAND

November 14, 2017, 07:59:37 AM #27 Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 07:59:51 AM by LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL
"In an interview with Esquire, Smith called the film "the most painful failure" of his career and expressed regret at leading his son into the production. He also unfavorably compared the experience to Wild Wild West, which also under-performed at the box office"

im literally screaming

glad u know king

GRAND

Quote from: MARS. on November 14, 2017, 07:57:43 AM
?The film is commonly considered to be the low-point of Shyamalan's career?

I?m crying
,SDMSDS<MDMDS

ugh

i kinda wanna watch it just to be disgusted again

Vonc2002

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on November 14, 2017, 07:50:52 AM
Devil was great as well, kinda weak but still great.
Yea, another movie that had potential. He's fucked up alot of potentially great movies. Lady in the water was a DISGUSTING film. I thought the village had potential too