when she turned around and it WASNT the dad in the car...

Started by GRAND, November 14, 2017, 07:41:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

November 14, 2017, 08:27:35 AM #60 Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 08:31:15 AM by Vonc2002
I've never watched interstellar but I had intended to. i like Matthew McWHATEVER weird ass so maybe I'll check out out. I used to like Tom Cruises movies (i feel like he did alot of sci fi for some reason)  but that last movie wasn't fckn good to me
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GRAND

Interstellar is fucking amazing

The fact that its never going to get a sequel just.. infuriates my spirit to the core.

GRAND

November 14, 2017, 08:30:10 AM #64 Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 08:30:24 AM by LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL
Oblivion was disgusting

Lots of potential though

King Tom has one of the best filmographies 

Vonc2002

I watched the Edge of Tomorrow but I don't remember loving that either.  Was it good :dead:

Vonc2002

Cartierline

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on November 14, 2017, 08:15:45 AM
District 9 is probably my most favorite movie ever (well... its tied with Chronicles of Riddick)

That movie is perfection, literally NO flaw outside of it not having a fcking sequel.

Neil Blomkampf (or however you spell his fckin name) makes some good ass movies, I loved Elysium as well.

I think I just love the whole dystopian future theme of his movies

Cartierline

Interstellar was fckin disgusting btw, the ending is so damn stupid.

I was pissed

:hmph:

GRAND

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 14, 2017, 08:30:13 AM
I watched the Edge of Tomorrow but I don't remember loving that either.  Was it good :dead:
It was... interesting?

:kii:

I dont hate it but I dont love it

Something was just missing, I dunno

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 14, 2017, 08:30:13 AM
It wasn?t :dead:
The last good sci-fi mess he had imo was Minority Report. Love that movie

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

Elysium was good? I never watched. I'll add that to my list

GRAND

Quote from: Cartier on November 14, 2017, 08:32:15 AM
Interstellar was fckin disgusting btw, the ending is so damn stupid.

I was pissed

:hmph:
...um

hey hun, um, i swear i will buy a plane ticket rn and come fight you LOL

GRAND