How did safaree deal with this dnndndnmd

Started by LiiVE, November 16, 2017, 01:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LiiVE

Smmssmndjdndnnd seemed like she couldn?t stand this nigger. She stayed reading him :omgwatshappening:

AIDS

she looks like a full CLOWN with these wigs sddddddddddddddddddd

b7

Omg :uhh:   I know she always said ?I?m a boss not a bitch? or whatever but she was a pure bitch here and in a lot of other videos I?ve seen

Eek

BigDawg

G

Them wigs would have been right in the toilet

XXX.

This was that reality show she had on E! 

She was such a nasty person on every single episode.  I was so excited to watch it, and then was disappointed how evil of a person she seemed to everyone around her.

I remember she released a statement saying E! "edited" and "manipulated" the footage, but how?  The camera is only showing what you gave!

There was a scene when she freaked out and cussed everyone out when Cassie arrived on set for their video.  She was like, "DON'T ACT DIFFERENT CAUSE ANOTHER BITCH IS ON THE SET NOW!"

n

:unsure:

LiiVE

Quote from: MARS. on November 16, 2017, 01:56:26 PM
she looks like a full CLOWN with these wigs sddddddddddddddddddd
ndndnnxndndn

Oop maybe niq was onto something here then

https://youtube.com/watch?v=heLL1ExEzQA

b7

Quote from: XXX. on November 16, 2017, 02:03:38 PM

She was such a nasty person on every single episode.  I was so excited to watch it, and then was disappointed how evil of a person she seemed to everyone around her.

I remember she released a statement saying E! "edited" and "manipulated" the footage, but how?  The camera is only showing what you gave!

There was a scene when she freaked out and cussed everyone out when Cassie arrived on set for their video.  She was like, "DON'T ACT DIFFERENT CAUSE ANOTHER BITCH IS ON THE SET NOW!"

n

bccnncncncnncnfngngnn lemme find this episode please :kii:

XXX.

Quote from: 1RIG on November 16, 2017, 02:04:46 PM

n

bccnncncncnncnfngngnn lemme find this episode please :kii:

JDJDJnnnnbbbBBB

I am SURE it's online somewhere.  If you find it, please post it.  Because!  :ermm:

GRAND

November 16, 2017, 02:07:04 PM #9 Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 02:07:17 PM by LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL
CcCCCVCCCXCCV

She's nasty. But I feel like deep down it's DEEP insecurities cause she stay crying about something + she's surged up

LiiVE

n

i vaguely remember this. But I do remember her pulling shit like that on her mtv special.

and to think this as all very early in her career. I?m sure her attitude is even worse now.

Young

When she went to that phone and got the steamer sent up dbdbdbddbdbdbdbdb

Sometimes you really have to do shit yourself

She needs to be nicer tho

XXX.

Quote from: november on November 16, 2017, 02:07:28 PM

n

i vaguely remember this. But I do remember her pulling shit like that on her mtv special.

and to think this as all very early in her career. I?m sure her attitude is even worse now.

You know it is!

But this is why I've always felt bad and sided with Safaree in their situation. He even said the reason for their breakup was her treating him like a common employee.  She talked to him so nasty!  All the damn time.

I always felt for him when she went so public and over the top with Meek.  But kept him a "secret" and never claimed him.  I know that hurt.