?He called me a NIGGER! And dyed my black childs hair blonde!?- Halle Berry

Started by GLOCK, November 21, 2017, 10:49:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

QuoteHalle Berry has taken yet another ex-husband to court. On this occasion, it is actor Gabiel Aubrey, whom she accuses of taking steps to alter their daughter Nahla?s look to make her appear more European and less Black.

In her testimony, Berry, who is biracial, also revealed that Aubrey called her a ?NIGGER!?

Berry provided the court with a personal note that Aubrey had written to her, in which he called her the N-word. The note was presented as evidence to support her claim that Aubrey harbors some disdain for African Americans. The letter was also presented as evidence for why he changed the texture and color of their daughter?s hair to blonde.

TMZ reported that Berry became furious when she learned that Aubry was straightening Nahla?s naturally-curly hair, lightening it with highlights, and she became convinced he does not want the girl to appear to be of African descent.

Berry did not make an appearance in court on Monday morning, but her lawyer Steve Kolodny spoke on her behalf. After a few rounds of arguments between her lawyer and Aubrey, the judge ruled neither Berry nor Aubrey could alter Nahla?s look from its natural state.

The judge also had this to say about Aubrey, according to the documents obtained by the Daily Mail: ?The racial epithet made by Petitioner [Gabriel Aubry] was and is completely and totally unacceptable. Nahla is a child of both of these parents, making this sort of comment about Respondent [Halle Berry] affect the very core and being of Nahla. And when Petitioner attacked Respondent for what she is and who she is, he was attacking Nahla because Nahla is part Respondent. And Nahla is part Petitioner. So when Petitioner did those things, that does serious damage to Nahla because he is attacking her core being, who she is.?

Berry?s testimony included, ?I strongly feel that Gabriel?s same underlying attitude is at the root in the changes which only he could have been causing to our daughter?s hair.?

Berry?s team stated it had secured scientific evidence to prove she is not ?delusional,? as Gabriel had called her, ?about the extensive damage and the changes to the texture and color of Nahla?s hair that were observed by me. I was not willing to allow this to be a ?he said-she said? dispute.?

The Academy Award-winning Berry (Monster?s Ball) also noted: ?I continue to worry about the potential psychological and physical damage to Nahla that can be caused by the use of chemical hair treatments and the psychological message that it conveys to Nahla, and to implore the court to put a stop to Gabriel?s attempts to alter our daughter?s appearance and most probably cause her to wonder why her natural appearance is not good enough.?

According to one source close to Berry, ?Halle kept asking and asking Gabriel about Nahla?s hair and he kept denying it. ? Halle then filed the court papers and Nahla?s curls came back.?

In the court docs, Berry stated: ?I want both Gabriel and I to make decisions together that affect our daughter, her growth, her development and her general welfare.?

https://rollingout.com/2017/11/19/halle-berry-says-ex-husband-called-her-n-word-and-wants-daughter-less-black/

XXX.

I love my Bae <3

GLOCK

Eating Cody?s booty tonight!

Ton is aided tho.... like the last stage of AIDS.. they say!

FlowerBomb

QuoteAccording to one source close to Berry, ?Halle kept asking and asking Gabriel about Nahla?s hair and he kept denying it. ? Halle then filed the court papers and Nahla?s curls came back.?

:omf:

GRAND

Quote from: XXX. on November 21, 2017, 10:50:00 AM
Change it to "dyed" before they come in and do the most, Bae.
SDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

slow self

GLOCK

Quote from: Yah. on November 21, 2017, 10:51:00 AM
QuoteAccording to one source close to Berry, ?Halle kept asking and asking Gabriel about Nahla?s hair and he kept denying it. ? Halle then filed the court papers and Nahla?s curls came back.?

XXXXCCCCCCCVBBBBBNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

GRAND

But Jesus Halle

This is why you gotta stay away from white meat :omf:

IDC how much they say they love you, this mess continues to happen

GRAND

Quote from: GLXCK on November 21, 2017, 10:52:03 AM
Quote from: Yah. on November 21, 2017, 10:51:00 AM

XXXXCCCCCCCVBBBBBNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
##W#$WRFDFDFDSDFFDS

GRAND

Quote from: GLXCK on November 21, 2017, 10:50:39 AM

klKLSDKLDSKLSDKLDSKLKLDSLDSLKDSLKSD

when u eat his hole you'll taste me

FlowerBomb

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on November 21, 2017, 10:56:36 AM

and me

GLOCK

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on November 21, 2017, 10:56:36 AM

faggot
Y?all rubbed asses or sumn?
:uhh:

GRAND