This bitch is such a LAME

Started by HUGO, December 04, 2017, 02:12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUGO

December 04, 2017, 02:12:04 PM Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 02:40:29 PM by HUGO
 :plzstop:

Not her asking him for a pic then calling him a fan

Scott.

Cowboy Nine

She's so late sometimes.

fan! supastar! famous!

:dead:

Scott.

RAY7

I like this girl but
this beefing with everyone stuff is wack

HUGO

Quote from: Scott. on December 04, 2017, 02:16:41 PM
Queen keeps you bothered

Scotty how can you defend this? She asked him for a picture then tried to play it off like he was a fan of hers. Stop it

Palladium

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

Scott.

Quote from: HUGO on December 04, 2017, 02:38:19 PM
Quote from: Scott. on December 04, 2017, 02:16:41 PM
Queen keeps you bothered

Scotty how can you defend this? She asked him for a picture then tried to play it off like he was a fan of hers. Stop it

I defended it? How? :uhh:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

XXX.

How does Masika have time to argue and beef with EVERYONE?  A lot of people have such a toxic relationship with social media. 

But this is the girl self-proclaiming to be the "Queen" and always walking off set because she "ain't got the time".

She clearly has a LOT of it!

Vonc2002

She thought not tagging him was gonna  be enough for him to miss this post, I guess.
I'm crying at him chiming in like. I didn't ask u to take this picture  :udontlookok:
:kii: :kii: :kii:

That doesn't even sound right. He asked u to take the picture but u had it on ur phone to post? Do u post pictures of all ur random fans? Yea, she knew exactly who this was when SHE asked to take this picture. Masika, just go away smh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Another lame ass reality girl known on Instagram and nowhere else

God, end it.

Aalonso.