do you think album sales will just get lower and lower for the R&B gorls?

Started by deez, October 15, 2015, 10:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genesis

As long as Sam Smith, Meghan Trainor, Adele, Justin Timberlake & Bieber are around...

Yeah. :plzstop:

deez

Quote from: Genesis on October 15, 2015, 10:39:38 PM
As long as Sam Smith, Meghan Trainor, Adele, Justin Timberlake & Bieber are around...

Yeah. :plzstop:
:plzstop: :plzstop:
I remember at the start of the new millennium (& all of the 90's) when R&B kinda stayed at the top of the Hot 100. But now we're faced with the polar opposite of the era. And it's not just the pop faggs and dykes, Hip Hop has kinda taken R&B's place as well.
what is happening? :loose2when:

BAPHOMET.

Im sorry but I would scream if the girls started doing 10k and lower.
Like... selling 50k total turned into an accomplishment.  :kii:

Bish

I keep thinking of Young fuming "is nobody in fucking love?"

Kdkdjdnrjdjndj

deez

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv;

navyn

this makes me so angry, like my skin BOILED when that ugly dyke adele sold 20 million copies with that BASIC ass album and Jazmine Sullivan singing ha ass off only to be ignored. Fuck society giving all this attention to these white artist. They could NEVER do soul music justice. They don't even UNDERSTAND THE GENRE. Black females do SOUL because they sing from their from PUSS. Ugh, its so sad but until Obama gets out of office, only then will BLACK ENTERTAINMENT start selling again. This country is racist as fuck and doing all it can to exclude us from ENTERTAINMENT. We've been basically nonexistent from film to music to etc. That's why I hope a white man gets back in white house. I need my girls slaying again  :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed:

navyn

Quote from: Baphomet. on October 15, 2015, 10:51:07 PM

NOTHING about this post is funny. This is why R&B females can't sell, we always putting them against each other and kii-ing off their sales, without even hearing the product. Stan wars and illegal downloading has ruined the industry. Hell, I'm glad Steve Jobs is died, he ruined music industry with this fucking iTunes bullshit. Before iTunes the color of an artists skin didn't matter, now its EVERYTHING for an artist. I'm fucking MAD. UGH

Bish

Quote from: navyn on October 15, 2015, 11:06:39 PM
this makes me so angry, like my skin BOILED when that ugly dyke adele sold 20 million copies with that BASIC ass album and Jazmine Sullivan singing ha ass off only to be ignored. Fuck society giving all this attention to these white artist. They could NEVER do soul music justice. They don't even UNDERSTAND THE GENRE. Black females do SOUL because they sing from their from PUSS. Ugh, its so sad but until Obama gets out of office, only then will BLACK ENTERTAINMENT start selling again. This country is racist as fuck and doing all it can to exclude us from ENTERTAINMENT. We've been basically nonexistent from film to music to etc. That's why I hope a white man gets back in white house. I need my girls slaying again  :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed:
Fffffffffffff

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: navyn on October 15, 2015, 11:08:48 PM

NOTHING about this post is funny. This is why R&B females can't sell, we always putting them against each other and kii-ing off their sales, without even hearing the product. Stan wars and illegal downloading has ruined the industry. Hell, I'm glad Steve Jobs is died, he ruined music industry with this fucking iTunes bullshit. Before iTunes the color of an artists skin didn't matter, now its EVERYTHING for an artist. I'm fucking MAD. UGH

navyn

Quote from: Baphomet. on October 15, 2015, 11:11:04 PM

Oh dat faggot still alive whats address. I'm feeling edgy shid. Revenge for all the flops he has caused  :acquit: :acquit: :acquit:

CarseyWerner

Yeah I think the main reason is white America isn't really interested in Black artist without getting something in return.  Hip Hop differs by giving them a sense of street cred and a cool factor. Rih and Bey offer a similar brand which appeals to the masses.  They're not really interested in listening to K.Michelle sing about her Baby daddy, or Jazmine sing about sleeping with a married man. Yes the topic of LOVE is universal but the majority of R&B songs are about dysfunctional relationships.
Je voudrais apprendre ? conna?tre si je pourrais ?tre, le genre de fille que vous pourriez ?tre en baisse pour

navyn

Quote from: CarseyWerner on October 15, 2015, 11:15:21 PM
Yeah I think the main reason is white America isn't really interested in Black artist without getting something in return.  Hip Hop differs by giving them a sense of street cred and a cool factor. Rih and Bey offer a similar brand which appeals to the masses.  They're not really interested in listening to K.Michelle sing about her Baby daddy, or Jazmine sing about sleeping with a married man. Yes the topic of LOVE is universal but the majority of R&B songs are about dysfunctional relationships.

but they expect us to listen to some demi lovato shit or some taylor cumwift or gugu. Fuck out of here. I'm sick and tired of these white bitches n justin timberlake/bieber/one direction faggots ruling the charts. This decade has been a fucking JOKE for music. Somebody needs to save R&B and it shall be me. Lemme save it with my debut album :ttlo:

deez

Quote from: navyn on October 15, 2015, 11:13:18 PM
Quote from: Baphomet. on October 15, 2015, 11:11:04 PM

Oh dat faggot still alive whats address. I'm feeling edgy shid. Revenge for all the flops he has caused  :acquit: :acquit: :acquit:
i don't think that's what he's ki'ing at