Damn!

It appears QUEENdy
where is Bran? I thought this about TRANdy not Queendy

XXX.

ya rock muh world.

ya rock muh world.

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: Lazarus on December 05, 2017, 02:29:48 PM
Yeah. Did her and Ashanti have a run in?

She has it out for pretty women. If you notice, she's always giving a beautiful woman a side compliment.  "You're such a gorgeous woman. You should use that since no one is going to buy your albums and you aren't very talented. Maybe you can meet a nice billionaire and be his arm piece." She's always doing that.

Vonc2002

Quote from: ANIMMAI on December 05, 2017, 05:49:40 PM
I mean, she kinda has the right to not want money tossed at her while performing.

I don't think Bey woulda liked Terrence Howard trying to slide a twenty down her cleavage when she was dry humping him at the BET Awards.

Whoops!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: TinKPOP on December 05, 2017, 06:00:11 PM
movin' like tht makes u a stripper?..
tht esplains why tig' threw his allowance money at m-

nvm

sdddddddddddddddddd
U so fckn stupid
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: ANIMMAI on December 05, 2017, 06:07:43 PM
Not about to sit here and watch you give a Mel mess all night, faggot. Bey giving lapdances in one of Tina's designs is no different from Shans twerking in a Fashion Nova catsuit.

Just admit you hate every woman not named Beyonce or Mariah.

Pretty fckn much cause it's the same damn thing

FRANCE

Quote from: XXX. on December 05, 2017, 07:06:56 PM
Damn!

It appears QUEENdy read this stripper her rights and nobody can take!

yea pretty much. as if much worse havent been said here.

Scott.

I can?t stand her russet potato neck ass

CHOKE

b7

Quote from: ANIMMAI on December 05, 2017, 05:49:40 PM
I mean, she kinda has the right to not want money tossed at her while performing.

I don't think Bey woulda liked Terrence Howard trying to slide a twenty down her cleavage when she was dry humping him at the BET Awards.

cnncncnvnc

BAPHOMET.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: ANIMMAI on December 05, 2017, 06:07:43 PM
Not about to sit here and watch you give a Mel mess all night, faggot. Bey giving lapdances in one of Tina's designs is no different from Shans twerking in a Fashion Nova catsuit.

Just admit you hate every woman not named Beyonce or Mariah.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now somebody LOCK this mother fucking THREAD before Baph's wig gets the fuck SHREDDED in here.

:udontlookok:

Stewie

Quote from: M??D?? on December 05, 2017, 03:30:44 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 05, 2017, 03:24:08 PM
She's so disgusting. As a "woman" ud think she'd try to empathize. This bitch always putting somebody down. So because ain't nobody buying her music, she deserves to have money thrown on her?

Boy HUSH

Hhhggvvjggb