now THIS is how you adjust to a band that is too live

PROJECT and be on KEY then QUEEEEEEN!

and is she still fckn MOVING

DAMMIT!
:stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed:

:gorlonfire:

Young

Vonc2002

I love Aaliyah but no. I used to be so disappointed that she gave a lite airy mess on record and then huffed and puffed her way across a stage. I know she could do lite and airy because I've seen it but I wish her chest voice a beautiful, heavier version of her head voice
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

XXX.

Does Aaliyah have any undeniable/blow-you-away performances?

I don't think I've ever seen one.

Young

Young

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 08, 2017, 11:32:07 AM
I love Aaliyah but no. I used to be so disappointed that she gave a lite airy mess on record and then huffed and puffed her way across a stage. I know she could do lite and airy because I've seen it but I wish her chest voice a beautiful, heavier version of her head voice
glad you said it first
This pitchy ass yelling she?s doing to project over the band ggghjhhjg

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on December 08, 2017, 11:38:09 AM
  I?m in a fckn mood today bitch :gorlonfire:

This is her best performance along the one I gave my heart tho on  BET
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: AYR on December 08, 2017, 11:44:28 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 08, 2017, 11:32:07 AM
glad you said it first
This pitchy ass yelling she?s doing to project over the band ggghjhhjg
Honestly, this wasn't even singing to me but lemme be quiet before lonz come in here swinging

XXX.

The way Ray never misses an opportunity to DIG IN in an Aaliyah thread. JDSJFJSDNFNDFkkkkkkkkkkkk

I really was asking about her performances, though. Are there more from the last album other than that "More Than A Woman" performance on the morning show?

Young