Jada Is Pissed

Started by M-Rocka, December 11, 2017, 09:17:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

ya rock muh world.

December 11, 2017, 09:21:19 PM #1 Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 09:24:49 PM by when i grow ahp.
Just say it. It's cuz she's Black, I suppose.

We put a lot of value in these awards but sometimes I think we fail to realize they're decided by a predominately White committee, in a predominately White country. (For an Award show with a predominately White audience. :dead: )

There's a reason we have our own mess. The more we put value into those awards , the less we'll have to cry about when a nearly all-White committee picks ...well, White people.

Rxxf

Quote from: when i grow ahp. on December 11, 2017, 09:21:19 PM

We put a lot of value in these awards but sometimes I think we fail to realize they're decided by a predominately White committee, in a predominately White country.

There's a reason we have our own mess. The more we put value into those awards , the less we'll have to cry about when a nearly all-White committees pick ...well, White people.

:letsmessfag: :letsmessfag: :letsmessfag: :letsmessfag: :letsmessfag: :letsmessfag: :letsmessfag: :letsmessfag: :letsmessfag: :letsmessfag: :letsmessfag: :letsmessfag: :letsmessfag: :letsmessfag: :letsmessfag: :letsmessfag: :letsmessfag: :letsmessfag: :letsmessfag: :letsmessfag: :letsmessfag:
BRANDY

BAPHOMET.

Jada stays pissed about some award nomination

Young

Quote from: ???? on December 11, 2017, 09:22:13 PM

We put a lot of value in these awards but sometimes I think we fail to realize they're decided by a predominately White committee, in a predominately White country.

There's a reason we have our own mess. The more we put value into those awards , the less we'll have to cry about when a nearly all-White committees pick ...well, White people.

:letsmessfag: :letsmessfag: :letsmessfag: :letsmessfag: :letsmessfag: :letsmessfag: :letsmessfag: :letsmessfag: :letsmessfag: :letsmessfag: :letsmessfag: :letsmessfag: :letsmessfag: :letsmessfag: :letsmessfag: :letsmessfag: :letsmessfag: :letsmessfag: :letsmessfag: :letsmessfag: :letsmessfag:

M-Rocka

We put a lot of value in these awards but sometimes I think we fail to realize they're decided by a predominately White committee, in a predominately White country. (For an Award show with a predominately White audience. :dead: )

There's a reason we have our own mess. The more we put value into those awards , the less we'll have to cry about when a nearly all-White committee picks ...well, White people.

What you just said sis. :lopsided:

KippDaddy

Who else is nominated in the category that Tiff would have been?

I love Tiff and not sure if it was because I thought the movie was lame but I felt like she wasn?t that great in it.   Compared to the rest of them she was the star but :letsmessfag:

Palladium

Quote from: Young on December 11, 2017, 09:27:50 PM
Quote from: ???? on December 11, 2017, 09:22:13 PM

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

I hope she still gets the Oscar nod
Don?t count her owt just yet

XXX.

She did a LOT of campaigning.  It's kind of fucked up she didn't get at least the nomination.

I'm surprised, because the Golden Globes tend to nominate just about anybody.

See: Mary J Blige.

Navyman

She is about to go awwff guys on Twitter
:stressed:

Cowboy Nine

Cowboy Nine

She was funny in Girl's Trip, but sorr', that's just not enough.