Queen's Court This Week (Khia & TS Madison)

Started by Freemala Harris, December 12, 2017, 03:59:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drogon

As soon as some one responds with a homophobic slur Mr Madison will be ready to march

Khia stay perched at Maddie house cause she live in a shack in Riverdale Thats the real GAG

Checkmate Burruss

its really weird how TS Madison is cool with some of the stuff Khia says. Like is it not problematic to be saying shit like calling folks Remy Man, Wendall Barthalamul Williams, etc????????? :damselindistress:
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

Scott.

Quote from: Kode Red on December 12, 2017, 08:10:22 AM
its really weird how TS Madison is cool with some of the stuff Khia says. Like is it not problematic to be saying shit like calling folks Remy Man, Wendall Barthalamul Williams, etc????????? :damselindistress:
but be the first to call out someone for being homophobic when you got a borderline homophobe in your show.

LOONA.

Maddie says all of that same shit though.  :dead:     

Checkmate Burruss

Quote from: Andrais. on December 12, 2017, 10:18:15 AM

Maddie says all of that same shit though.  :dead:     

that's what I was trying to get at. I cringe every time it happens. I need to call and tell them to put themselves on the docket....NEX' CAAASSE!!!
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

Drogon

Quote from: Scott. on December 12, 2017, 09:44:02 AM
but be the first to call out someone for being homophobic when you got a borderline homophobe in your show.

Right !! But get mad when others do it

BAPHOMET.

This TS thing is a beast. 
And it's Janet nose makes me scream.

mauza

"جاني الاسمر"

mauza

"جاني الاسمر"

mauza

lkxcxljcjlkxjc at "tired ass queen chair you got from ikea" :kii:

"جاني الاسمر"

Aalonso.

The way Khia laid into Nene @ 42:00 dhdhdhdhhh

Drogon

December 12, 2017, 06:05:05 PM #13 Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 10:09:04 PM by FM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on December 12, 2017, 02:32:39 PM
This TS thing is a beast. 
And it's Janet nose makes me scream.

Soon as they lay into his big back ass he gets mad and wanna show off that damn rented house in Conyers GA like those houses aint 150,000 range which is like an hour away from ATL