K. Michelle getting her ASS taken out January 12... It's rotting inside of her

Started by XXX., December 15, 2017, 10:20:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

All the "shot girls" will end up here within the next 10 years.

It's nice to see her be honest about it, because so many black women are dying every year getting shots and pumping up their asses with super glue and concrete.

ya rock muh world.

"Foreign objects". That's exactly what it is. Glad she's being transparent and calling a spade a got damn spade.

XXX.

Quote from: 20.ulanigida.18 on December 15, 2017, 10:22:59 AM
"Foreign objects". That's exactly what it is. Glad she's being transparent and calling a spade a got damn spade.

!!!!!

It always trips me out, because 95% of these girls have no clue what's in their asses if they didn't get a fat transfer.  The girls who were PUMPING in 2008 probably all have this same issue now.

Cardi told The Breakfast Club she feels like at any moment she could drop dead, because she has no idea what's in her ass.

That's so scary to me.  :uhh:

XXX.

And I need K. to stop messing with the fillers.

She's giving me a slight Jigsaw mask here.

XXX.

Quote from: AYR on December 15, 2017, 10:33:15 AM
I thought K said she had a fat transfer though

n

She might have a fat transfer on top of the other mess she has going on.

But doctors wouldn't be scared to remove it from her body if it was just fat.  I've seen this story too many times. 

Same thing happened to the girl on Iyanla Fix My Life and the trannys in this documentary.

HUGO

Quote from: XXX. on December 15, 2017, 10:35:58 AM
Quote from: AYR on December 15, 2017, 10:33:15 AM
I thought K said she had a fat transfer though

n

She might have a fat transfer on top of the other mess she has going on.

But doctors wouldn't be scared to remove it from her body if it was just fat.  I've seen this story too many times. 

Same thing happened to the girl on Iyanla Fix My Life and the trannys in this documentary.

Omg this first person with mineral oil

:uhh:

These people are stupid

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: XXX. on December 15, 2017, 10:24:26 AM
Quote from: 20.ulanigida.18 on December 15, 2017, 10:22:59 AM

!!!!!

It always trips me out, because 95% of these girls have no clue what's in their asses if they didn't get a fat transfer.  The girls who were PUMPING in 2008 probably all have this same issue now.

Cardi told The Breakfast Club she feels like at any moment she could drop dead, because she has no idea what's in her ass.

That's so scary to me.  :uhh:

Omg.
BRANDY

Stewie

.. they'll probably have to cut out a chunk of the remaining loose skin on her ass and thighs and do some skin tightening too  :omgwatshappening:

Cowboy Nine

Not her legs aching and not being able to hold up her ass.

Most of these girls are gonna be breaking the fuck down soon.