[/instagram]

[SWIPE]

Send the bitch back to prison!

:plzstop:

BAPHOMET.

Buy The Stars✨

She needs to be locked up.  I hope remy has her killed

Cowboy Nine

Knock that big ass gorilla downe Queens.

Psilocybin

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

December 16, 2017, 12:31:46 PM #6 Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 12:32:12 PM by Gilgamesh.
Ugh, don't think I'm a fan anymore. Like if you're gonna be a bitch at least stand in your mess, she's always coming for the girls and crying victim right after she gets dragged. And her latest music <<<<

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 16, 2017, 12:31:46 PM
Ugh, don't think I'm a fan anymore. Like if you're gonna be a bitch at least stand in your mess, she's always coming for the girls and crying victim right after she gets dragged.
THAT'S exactly what gets me. This girl walks around being DISGUSTING but somehow always figures out a way to try to transform into some kinda victim. Bitch, beat it
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

fedswatchin

She's not playing victim because she actually believes she is one. She's doing this solely for revenge :kii: bitch is still kicking in this battle and I'm here for it

Remy was wrong

BigDawg

This is why the industry will never fuck with this braud because she is a vengeful, spiteful, irrational cunt. She is just a hateful human being.

fedswatchin

Scott.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 16, 2017, 12:31:46 PM
Ugh, don't think I'm a fan anymore. Like if you're gonna be a bitch at least stand in your mess, she's always coming for the girls and crying victim right after she gets dragged. And her latest music <<<<
i hate that about her. Be the first one to open her big mouth but always shedding tears afterwards

whatever

Nnnnnnn
Well ms 7 summers and 6 winters(?) ass might be doing another bid