Tina Knowles posts Beyonce real hair

Started by Sinpool, December 16, 2017, 08:42:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Bitches need to stop perming their hair

I BET anything that is a perm-free mane

BAPHOMET.

December 16, 2017, 09:28:18 PM #31 Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 09:29:24 PM by Baph al Mana.

this was last year.  :receipts:

edit: almost two years ago now.

Rxxf

BRANDY

ya rock muh world.

Blu's hair is getting real long as well.

The gorls dragged for filth but I always knew there was a method to 'fas's "madness". She knew what she was doing.

Give your daughter a nice , full and healthy head of hair and let her decide what she wants to do with it once she's old enough.

Kaeli.

d

Only a bald girl would be pissed about a queen having natural long mess and celebrating it

MAY

BAPHOMET.

December 16, 2017, 09:47:33 PM #37 Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 09:48:52 PM by Baph al Mana.
Its like ya want me to lash that nappy mess on Jans head

:omgwatshappening:

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

Sinpool

Klnslsss

I remember when they posted that one pic of Bey's hair in a tiny bun on BWBoard when she was at coachella, but it was a blurry pic so it kinda looked like one of those hood struggle ponytails.

The Bey's were in shambling trying to say it wasn't Bey.

FadedEnvy

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on December 16, 2017, 09:24:58 PM
Quote from: BardiGang Sle on December 16, 2017, 09:22:23 PM
The most hilarious comments are but she cut her hair.

1 that was 4 years ago into a damn near shoulder length bop.

That pretty hurts Halle Mess was an obvious wig  :plzstop:

SLJK:FH::::H:H:H:H:H:H:H:H:H:H:: I saw those comments...

:ummwhat: just cause that permed up mess y'all got stop at your ears dont mean everyones hair breaks off as fast as it grows.

right! Plus the bitch is worth $350 million, your stuggle ain't her struggle. She's got access to the best of the best stylists in the world helping her maintain her sh*t.

These are the same idiots that will swear with a straight face that she has some evil demons and warlocks in her corner magically granting her all of her fame and success, but she can't possibly grow long healthy hair because of course THAT would defy all science and logic.

Something about Bee brings out the worst insecurites in ppl, they have to make up shit that even they themselves don't believe to make them feel like they have some flaw that they can kii at her about.

Rxxf

BRANDY