Tina Knowles posts Beyonce real hair

Started by Sinpool, December 16, 2017, 08:42:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on December 16, 2017, 10:29:32 PM

:stressed: :stressed: :stressed: this could honestly be the album cover and I wouldnt mind.

She's looks about 25 here. The way these pregnancy hormones just snatched her together. Flawless :stressed:

LOONA.

She did the big chop back in 2013. I'm not surprised it's that long by now. The whole point of wigs and all that other mess is to protect your natural hair.

We love to drag those L&HH girls but most of them have already shown us they have really long, nice natural hair underneath those crazy colored wigs.

I'm sure the gurs hating are mad and bald as always.

:omf:   

ssw4919

Nice.

I forgot about her cutting her hair just before self-titled, and then promptly hiding her hair.  No one was here for that haircut.  :dead:

Rxxf

BRANDY

b7

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Cartierline

Idg why the girls get so RILED up about hair :dead:

It's not some herculean effort to grow long hair bbys.

Marilyn

That?s Beyonce. She can afford the greatest hair growth methods on the planed. n

XXX.

Miss Tina lying.  :kii:

Love her dearly but stop.

And it?s not even the length I?m questioning.  You don?t rock wigs and protective styles for years to damage your hair with all that color.  And you expect me to believe her hair is consistently that color through all that length? Yeah OK!

Show me the damn receipts.  And that big afro mess definitely is not her hair.

It?s situations like this I can empathize with the Beyonce hater.

XXX.

Quote from: sometimes i go awf. i go hard. on December 17, 2017, 07:41:39 AM
Cody??! :guys:

I just hate the unnecessary lying.  Like I said... the length is not the issue.  Black girls are not bald. But that is not her damn hair. 

This ain?t even the same shade of the picture Tina posted.

But OKAY!  I?ll play along and pretend her long natural hair is bleached throughout. :uuh:

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: XXX. on December 17, 2017, 07:49:06 AM

I just hate the unnecessary lying.  Like I said... the length is not the issue.  Black girls are not bald. But that is not her damn hair. 

But OKAY!  I?ll play along and pretend her long natural hair is bleached throughout. :uuh:
What about those new pics on fas's insta? It looks real to me

XXX.

Quote from: sometimes i go awf. i go hard. on December 17, 2017, 07:50:24 AM

Are you talking about the pics posted last night where her hair is now a different shade with black undertones and high blonde streaks?

LMFAO!

Amazing ain?t it?

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: XXX. on December 17, 2017, 07:54:11 AM
Quote from: sometimes i go awf. i go hard. on December 17, 2017, 07:50:24 AM

Are you talking about the pics posted last night where her hair is now a different shade with black undertones and high blonde streaks?

LMFAO!

Amazing ain?t it?