What the sbdbdbdbdbdd

Started by Young, December 26, 2017, 06:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GRAND

dsm SDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

MelMel

yummy

AZSRDFGHJMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMd
fds[
cd

this army of tea kettles

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

ya rock muh world.

December 26, 2017, 06:30:42 PM #7 Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 06:30:51 PM by neck snappah.
Where is that clip where Patti came out of nowhere SCREAMINg and yolanda rolled her eyes

Vonc2002

Yolanda busting out has me leant tf over  :plzstop:

MelMel

Jon

Yolanda, Martina and Florence did really great. Xtina falling over at the end was hilarious.

jtwoeleven

This always sends me  :plzstop:

The way all those girls came in under Yolanda and jen just laughed it off cuz she knew what was coming.  :dead:

Cowboy Nine

Yolanda dandlasdnsalnsaddsmmdmmmmm

Young

I just dbfbfbfbffffffnnnnnnbb

STUNNA GOD

SHSJJSDJSJSJSJSJJDJSSJSJJSJSJSJSDJSKDSJNDSNDNNSSJNDNSNDJKSSJSJSNSSJSJSJKDJSJSKSKSKSKSKSKSSS
S
S
S
S
S
D
D
D

DD

D
D
F