Remember when Ppl thought Kelly had finally Booked Bey?

Started by Kaeli., October 17, 2015, 07:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

I think everyone wants Kelly to be successful. She has so much potential and that's where the reads and frustrations come from but some of these girls be just be hating for whatever reason. So nasty and so rude.

LOONA.

A song doesn't have to be a commercial megasuccess in order to be impactful or memorable. The gurs should know that.

RTW is practically one of her signature songs now. It's constantly referenced years later   

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6640852/beyonce-run-the-world-dance-video-two-girls

:traciandchelle:

MAY

Quote from: Baphomet. on October 20, 2015, 01:16:32 PM
No one even talks or reference "Motivation" anymore. Kinda  a flash in the pan and RTW is referenced, talked about still, etc.

It made no impact. Like 100% of Kelly's music.  :udontlookok:

b

LOONA.

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on October 20, 2015, 01:35:39 PM
Quote from: Baphomet. on October 20, 2015, 01:16:32 PM
No one even talks or reference "Motivation" anymore. Kinda  a flash in the pan and RTW is referenced, talked about still, etc.

It made no impact. Like 100% of Kelly's music.  :udontlookok:

b

[instagram]
[/instagram]

BAPHOMET.

Is someone gonna come in and and post reference in todays time of "Motivation" or nah?

coz... all these "b! bbbbbbbbb! SKJDJNKDJD omf! are telling me Kelly doesnt matter.

ssw4919

Quote from: ........ on October 20, 2015, 11:59:22 AM
There are so many bad decisions made NOW when she's not under Mathew
and y'all give him too much power. If the general public wanted to buy Kelly's music
Mathew was not going to stop them. Furthermore he was Kelly's manager which entitles him to 20% of her earnings, why would he sacrifice his own money to stop Kelly? The fact is Kelly is where Kelly should be. To be honest she's HUGE for her to not be the lead singer of the group.

I think it was very important for every facet of the group, including solo success, to showcase Beyonce as the STAR.  When it looked like Bey could maybe, just maybe be surpassed in terms of solo success, they did what they could to undermine her.  They would never be ok with Bey taking a backseat to Kelly's breakout success.  Plea'.

That said, Kelly has made terrible choices all her own since then, and can't sing well live anymore, so that's on her. :nowgorl:   I just think a lot of her confidence issues stem from the way they came up in Bey's shadow.  If you listen to early DC records and Wide Open, Kelly wasn't far from Bey talent-wise.  Bey's talent was honed and sharpened in a way the other girls weren't allowed and, before you knew it, she was leaps and bounds ahead of them.

FINE.

Quote from: RED on October 20, 2015, 01:26:17 PM
Quote from: FINE. on October 20, 2015, 01:25:43 PM
Beyonce doesn't "come for anyone" either but she still has u apes in a frenzy
Everyone's wig is fair game tbh
her stans do the most
That's why they come for her
lol
Duh
every Stan base has a crazy bunch
Duh

Beyonce literally has never came for anyone. Doesn't feed into mess. It's amazing.

you can't take because of some stans? Sad tbh

RAY7

Quote from: ssw4919 on October 20, 2015, 01:40:03 PM
Quote from: ........ on October 20, 2015, 11:59:22 AM
There are so many bad decisions made NOW when she's not under Mathew
and y'all give him too much power. If the general public wanted to buy Kelly's music
Mathew was not going to stop them. Furthermore he was Kelly's manager which entitles him to 20% of her earnings, why would he sacrifice his own money to stop Kelly? The fact is Kelly is where Kelly should be. To be honest she's HUGE for her to not be the lead singer of the group.

I think it was very important for every facet of the group, including solo success, to showcase Beyonce as the STAR.  When it looked like Bey could maybe, just maybe be surpassed in terms of solo success, they did what they could to undermine her.  They would never be ok with Bey taking a backseat to Kelly's breakout success.  Plea'.

That said, Kelly has made terrible choices all her own since then, and can't sing well live anymore, so that's on her. :nowgorl:   I just think a lot of her confidence issues stem from the way they came up in Bey's shadow.  If you listen to early DC records and Wide Open, Kelly wasn't far from Bey talent-wise.  Bey's talent was honed and sharpened in a way the other girls weren't allowed and, before you knew it, she was leaps and bounds ahead of them.
Thats all bullshit to be honest though. They ALL got voice lessons, and dance etc. The fact is Bey has more DRIVE than Kelly, always has and will and that has nothing to do with anyone but Kelly. Mathew is a manager, and a manager works FOR an artist, not vice versa. when Kelly & Bey went solo they were GROWN and could have fired Mathew if he was doing anything to her. Kelly just ddnt WANT to. She is happy in Beys shadow, she puts herself there. My sister! A teacher! I learned so much!

AIDS!

Quote from: FINE. on October 20, 2015, 01:40:48 PM
her stans do the most
lol
Duh
Duh

Beyonce literally has never came for anyone. Doesn't feed into mess. It's amazing.

a lot of artists don't feed into the mess
You missed the point where I said her fans are the worst thus why everyone comes for her lol
I mean when constantly caught lying about your talents, one of the prominent stars out  and your stans are constantly comparing her to others lol
It's kinda giving the girls ammo

FINE.

Quote from: RED on October 20, 2015, 01:53:04 PM
Quote from: FINE. on October 20, 2015, 01:40:48 PM
her stans do the most
lol
Duh
Duh

a lot of artists don't feed into the mess
You missed the point where I said her fans are the worst thus why everyone comes for her lol
I mean when constantly caught lying about your talents, one of the prominent stars out  and your stans are constantly comparing her to others lol
It's kinda giving the girls ammo
i didn't "miss" anything

I addressed ur point which I find quite dumb. Again, u can't take her because of some crazy stans?

AIDS!

Who said I couldn't take her?
I'm talking about the majority of the people of who come for bey isn't because of Beyonce herself
It's because of her millions of brain dead stans
????

BAPHOMET.

AIDS!

Like that one

FINE.

Ppl for whatever reason :ohwow: try to diminish how sickening beyonce really is. That's when the claws kinda come out.