Despite Negative Press, Taylor Swift's Reputation Tour Could Be On of the Bigges

Started by Lazarus, January 02, 2018, 03:53:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

Quote from: Sl?Venchy on January 02, 2018, 05:43:02 PM
Quote from: XXX. on January 02, 2018, 04:08:31 PM
Quote from: Sl?Venchy on January 02, 2018, 04:00:45 PM
I know they aim to break madonnas record. But it ain?t happening.

The tickets are too expensive for a lot of her younger fans and that?s why the shows aren?t sold out.

Madonna didn?t start doing these numbers until she was 2 decades in. Just let it happen naturally.

Good point.

But Taylor got about 5 minutes left on her stopwatch.  Next album she is 100% going to run back to Country.  Especially once she watches how Justin's "country" era dominates.

Taylor running the game with this juvenile and empty Pop music is OVER.

2017 ended all the white girls.

The fact that her song with ed and future is struggling is very telling.  :plzstop:
She thought she was going to strut out and give a dark horse mess and her music just isn?t hitting any streaming nog marks.
Glad the karma from her dissing Spotify for Apple Music is catching up to her now.

Exactly!

Stick a fork in this bitch!  The girls see "2 million sold" and go crazy.

What's 2 million to an album that sold 10 million?

She won't even come close. 

All these "excuses" and "reasons" why the songs aren't doing well, why the streams aren't doing well, why the tickets aren't selling.  What's next that we gotta excuse for Taylor Swift?  Is she the biggest bitch in the game or not?

But we're spinning a fucking narrative.

OKAY!  :kii: :kii: :kii:

🦚

Quote from: XXX. on January 02, 2018, 05:46:43 PM

The tickets are too expensive for a lot of her younger fans and that?s why the shows aren?t sold out.

Madonna didn?t start doing these numbers until she was 2 decades in. Just let it happen naturally.

Good point.

But Taylor got about 5 minutes left on her stopwatch.  Next album she is 100% going to run back to Country.  Especially once she watches how Justin's "country" era dominates.

The fact that her song with ed and future is struggling is very telling.  :plzstop:
She thought she was going to strut out and give a dark horse mess and her music just isn?t hitting any streaming nog marks.
Glad the karma from her dissing Spotify for Apple Music is catching up to her now.

Exactly!

All these "excuses" and "reasons" why the songs aren't doing well, why the streams aren't doing well, why the tickets aren't selling.  What's next that we gotta excuse for Taylor Swift?  Is she the biggest bitch in the game or not?

Can?t wait for pollstar to spin the final numbers.

If bey tours her team is going to pull an anti and not report the final numbers  :dead:

Just watch.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

XXX.

Beyonc?! Beyonc?!

Blah blah!

We're talking about Taylor right now, though.  And addressing this so-called narrative when we just laid out receipts of her STRUGGLE with this new underperforming era.

When we start calling Beyonc? the most sold or say she has the most #1's, then we can talk about it.

Until then, find a new angle.

Next caaaaaaaase!

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 02, 2018, 05:46:23 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on January 02, 2018, 05:41:22 PM
QuoteNot a single song in the Top 50 on Spotify?

now see

:omgwatshappening:

1989 would have damn NEVER
I find this pretty hilarious considering that beyonce fans are the ones running to say she's declining but beyonce ain't had a #1 hit from NONE of her albums In a damn decade, her singles from this last album COMPLETELY missed the Mark and all flopped. if u bring up singles, the narrative is "singles sell the album", and none of her albums have measured up sale wise to her first couple but they wouldn't DARE say she's declining  :plzstop:

NIGGA. Taylor is declining and thats the bottom fucking line.

como la whore

Quote from: Jonovan on January 02, 2018, 04:34:01 PM
If she breaks madonnas record

v
I don't see that happening. especially internationally.
the tour will probably do extremely well in the states though

GRAND

GRAND

Quote from: chula. on January 02, 2018, 05:50:47 PM
Quote from: Jonovan on January 02, 2018, 04:34:01 PM
If she breaks madonnas record

v
I don't see that happening. especially internationally.
the tour will probably do extremely well in the states though

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on January 02, 2018, 05:50:34 PM

now see

I find this pretty hilarious considering that beyonce fans are the ones running to say she's declining but beyonce ain't had a #1 hit from NONE of her albums In a damn decade, her singles from this last album COMPLETELY missed the Mark and all flopped. if u bring up singles, the narrative is "singles sell the album", and none of her albums have measured up sale wise to her first couple but they wouldn't DARE say she's declining  :plzstop:

Of course! :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

XXX.

Quote from: Sl?Venchy on January 02, 2018, 05:49:55 PM
Quote from: XXX. on January 02, 2018, 05:46:43 PM

Good point.

Exactly!

Can?t wait for pollstar to spin the final numbers.

If bey tours her team is going to pull an anti and not report the final numbers  :dead:

Just watch.

:kii:

YEAH.

Since we're talking about Bey.  A bitch that hits that $200 million tour gross without excuses.

Let's see where FLOPutation ends up on Pollstar Year End.

Vonc2002

Taylor doesn't have an album that's sold 10 million copies btw. Taylor's last mess sold 6 million copies and this one is already at 2 after a month but DECLINE. Y'all so weird :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 02, 2018, 05:51:38 PM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on January 02, 2018, 05:50:34 PM

now see

Of course! :kii:

Yea, back down. lolz

GRAND

January 02, 2018, 05:56:01 PM #87 Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 05:56:22 PM by LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 02, 2018, 05:54:19 PM
Taylor doesn't have an album that's sold 10 million copies btw. Taylor's last mess sold 6 million copies and this one is already at 2 after a month but DECLINE. Y'all so weird :kii:
didnt i JUST say gaga did a million first week but stalled after a while

this girls singles are DEAD
her alber is slowing DOWN

what do you THINK is gonna happen vonc?

HUH?

WHAT VONC?

DO WE HAVE TO REVISIT THIS THREAD IN 6 MONTHS?

GRAND

XXX.

Weird!

1989 is 9x platinum. I don?t care if she sold it, streamed it or gave it away free to the homeless.

It?s 9x platinum.

Let?s see where FLOPutatuon which is nowhere close in sales and struggling on streaming platforms ends the year in sales and on RIAA.