Despite Negative Press, Taylor Swift's Reputation Tour Could Be On of the Bigges

Started by Lazarus, January 02, 2018, 03:53:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

XXX.

Quote from: Navy&Cream. on January 02, 2018, 05:53:42 PM
Quote from: XXX. on January 02, 2018, 05:41:00 PM
Quote from: Navy&Cream. on January 02, 2018, 05:38:20 PM
Y'all love to use numbers when it's convenient

But be screaming something else any other time

She's declining and that's final

JDJFJDFJDNFNDNFBDF
BD
FBD
BFD
BF
BF
B
B

We been dragging Nicki for not being able to POST UP with all her misses.  Meanwhile, Taylor had 3 back to back songs to miss the top 10.  And not one song in the Top 10 during her release week.   :kii: :plzstop:

But NARRATIVE!  :kii:

Let me just....

ACK! *WOOSH*

The way you come thru with NUMBERS and FACTS. Like do I even have to do a double check?

This era is kinda a fool.

I'm not even gonna post the publications of her album getting dragged to and from hell and the sunken place.

OKAY!

I hate people always running up in threads loud as fuck with these generalizations.  Y?all this!  Y?all that!

Ain?t nobody gotta make up shit about Taylor Swift.  She sold 1 million first week and went #1 on the hot 100 off her name alone.

The flop singles, lack of radio support,  mixed reviews, poor streams and weak iTunes sales tell the real story.

But let me just keep spinning this narrative.  Let me just...

Vonc2002

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on January 02, 2018, 05:56:01 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 02, 2018, 05:54:19 PM
Taylor doesn't have an album that's sold 10 million copies btw. Taylor's last mess sold 6 million copies and this one is already at 2 after a month but DECLINE. Y'all so weird :kii:
didnt i JUST say gaga did a million first week but stalled after a while

this girls singles are DEAD
her alber is slowing DOWN

what do you THINK is gonna happen vonc?

HUH?

WHAT VONC?

DO WE HAVE TO REVISIT THIS THREAD IN 6 MONTHS?

U said born this way went on to do 6 million, it didn't. not even 3......not even 2 honestly.  This girl is ALREADY At 2 million at a month and pushing 100k a week. So yea, try again in 6 months because this is a miss. Music changes every year with streaming being at the forefront and she's STILL killing. A month after her release she's already like the highest selling artist of the past 2 yrs. And saying its because she's white is stupid because all those girls are flopping too and are barely seeing 500k let alone 2 million..........AFTER A MONTH.  Y'all tell yourselves whatever makes ya feel better. The girl is selling albums, secured another #1 single, and now is rumored to have a crazy tour profit but whatever floats ya damn boat :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GRAND

January 02, 2018, 06:12:59 PM #94 Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 06:13:49 PM by LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 02, 2018, 06:10:01 PM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on January 02, 2018, 05:56:01 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 02, 2018, 05:54:19 PM
Taylor doesn't have an album that's sold 10 million copies btw. Taylor's last mess sold 6 million copies and this one is already at 2 after a month but DECLINE. Y'all so weird :kii:
didnt i JUST say gaga did a million first week but stalled after a while

this girls singles are DEAD
her alber is slowing DOWN

what do you THINK is gonna happen vonc?

HUH?

WHAT VONC?

DO WE HAVE TO REVISIT THIS THREAD IN 6 MONTHS?

U said born this way went on to do 6 million, it didn't. not even 3......not even 2 honestly.  This girl is ALREADY At 2 million at a month and pushing 100k a week. So yea, try again in 6 months because this is a miss. Music changes every year with streaming being at the forefront and she's STILL killing. A month after her release she's already like the highest selling artist of the past 2 yrs. And saying its because she's white is stupid because all those girls are flopping too and are barely seeing 500k let alone 2 million..........AFTER A MONTH.  Y'all tell yourselves whatever makes ya feel better. The girl is selling albums, secured another #1 single, and now is rumored to have a crazy tour profit but whatever floats ya damn boat :dead:
?

6 mil WW

this was before the streaming change

GAG actually sold that mess

and I didnt even mention the white mess, but yes, shes declining like the rest of the white girls

What dont you get? Nobody is saying shes supposed to/going to do 4k after such a HUGE era, but the decline is evident.

and I'm willing to bet $5000000000000 her next era will do even less

This is reality.

GRAND

Like, we're in the MIDDLE of her era, of course shit looks decent 5 mins into the era :dead:

You know DAMNS well album sales decrease week to week, especially after flop singles

Taylor isn't an anomaly and its become apparent after this album.

Lazarus

When I left this thread only had 2 pages and at the bottom of the board.  :plzstop:

These Ciara gifs in here.  :plzstop:

LOONA.

All this hooping and hollering and the bitch is still underperforming.     

XXX.

XXX.

Quote from: Navy&Cream. on January 02, 2018, 06:15:57 PM
Quote from: XXX. on January 02, 2018, 06:09:25 PM

JDJFJDFJDNFNDNFBDF
BD
FBD
BFD
BF
BF
B
B

We been dragging Nicki for not being able to POST UP with all her misses.  Meanwhile, Taylor had 3 back to back songs to miss the top 10.  And not one song in the Top 10 during her release week.   :kii: :plzstop:

Let me just....

ACK! *WOOSH*

The way you come thru with NUMBERS and FACTS. Like do I even have to do a double check?

I'm not even gonna post the publications of her album getting dragged to and from hell and the sunken place.

OKAY!

I hate people always running up in threads loud as fuck with these generalizations.  Y?all this!  Y?all that!

Ain?t nobody gotta make up shit about Taylor Swift.  She sold 1 million first week and went #1 on the hot 100 off her name alone.

The flop singles, lack of radio support,  mixed reviews, poor streams and weak iTunes sales tell the real story.

But let me just keep spinning this narrative.  Let me just...

JJDSFNNFBDBFBDFJjjjnnnbbbbb

You are so stupid!

LOONA.

I'm screaming

Vonc is such a blockhead.

That girl is on an obvious decline and you weeping about Bey's singles won't change facts. "Work" wouldn't have hit #1 without Drake (who came through and shattered the Anti era). Combined with that struggle ass tour and the album just hitting 600K in pure sales 2 YEARS into it's release the last thing you need to be talking about is Beyonc?.

Oh, and Taylor is still declining.       

:kii:

LOONA.

Quote from: XXX. on January 02, 2018, 06:09:25 PM

JDJFJDFJDNFNDNFBDF
BD
FBD
BFD
BF
BF
B
B

Let me just....

ACK! *WOOSH*

!!!!!!!!!     

XXX.

Quote from: Navy&Cream. on January 02, 2018, 07:15:30 PM
Quote from: Andrais. on January 02, 2018, 07:14:11 PM
I'm screaming

Vonc is such a blockhead.

That girl is is on an obvious decline and you weeping about Bey's singles won't change facts. "Work" wouldn't have hit #1 without Drake (who came through and shattered the Anti era). Combined with that struggle ass tour and the album just hitting 600K in pure sales 2 YEARS into it's release the last thing you need to be talking about is Beyonc?.

Oh, and Taylor is still declining.       

:kii:

jDJFJFNDNFNNNDNFNNFNnnnnnnnn

Not like that.  You gotta just......

LOONA.

Quote from: 1RIG on January 02, 2018, 05:39:17 PM
Its definitely comparable to Gaga, but just not the exact same kind of drop off of course.

dont see it

Yeah cause Taylor wish she had an album as GLOBAL as The Fame, but a decline is still a decline!

I hate to see Taylor go out like this.  :-(